Emmanuel Adebayor - The Real Test

TF/S4DK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

certain man r getting confusedeither way1 goal against the big 3 isnt coolfletcher has more than thatjenas has more than thatcrouch has more than thatbut we have 2 play the big teams again so we will c what he does thenwe also need a goal in milan so we will c what he can manage then

How much ratings Adebayor gets doesn't bother me.He's coming along nicely, he's improved so much this season, is a big threat up front scoring a lot of goals but the joke thing is that there's still quite a bit of improvement needed in order to be more consistent/fulfill his potential.His attitude is great, he acknowledges/recognises all his faults and strives hard to eradicate them and improve every aspect of his game. I remember one interview last season where he bareface admitted that his finishing was sh*t and that he's working very hard to improve it, now all his work is paying off.For me, he's almost the complete striker. Obviously needs a bit of work to fulfill that but he's the type to be fully prepared to put the work in required to reach it.

LMAO @ ADEBAYOR NOT SCORING AGAINST CHELSEAHOW CAN MAN BE YOUR TOP SCORER AND CAN'T SCORE AGAINST THEM?!LMAOSTATS LIKE THESE BRING MAN LIKE BUC NASTY DOWN TO REALITY WITH THEIR NEW GOD.BUC DRAW FOR THE STATS BOSSMAN
I prefer to look at his 19 league goals that have propelled us to the top of the league and 5pts clear of the reigning champions whereas your 'god' has taken your team to the high reaches of 11th. biggrin.gif

nuthin just how once u have ur opinion ur over slow to change itya out of date bredrin. move with the times probs still hoping gilberto has a revival in form n replaces flam sameway u will pick on anything ade does wrong
ITS CALLED GIVING PLAYERS A CHANCE INITSAME WAY IVE GIVEN ADEBAYOR 2 YEARS+THE SAME WITH WALCOTTSAME WITH HLEBsorry 4 not being a kneejerk poster*leaves adebayor alone cz hes the best striker in the whole wide world*cool yh?