Emmanuel Adebayor - The Real Test

TF/S4DK

Simple 3yrd pass.. FloppedSimple 5yrd header.. Flopped
for realabsolutley pissedthose are the moments u must come gooddont care he let everyone down last night that 5 yard pass was abysmalthe header boy what can i say he should of scored
This is a prime example...When Adebayor does suttin wrong the majority get on his back but people like Wally, Eddy & Rvp are exempt from this sort of abuse, when Adebayor has done more than they have.. I dnt get it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for realabsolutley pissedthose are the moments u must come gooddont care he let everyone down last night that 5 yard pass was abysmalthe header boy what can i say he should of scored
This is a prime example...When Adebayor does suttin wrong the majority get on his back but people like Wally, Eddy & Rvp are exempt from this sort of abuse, when Adebayor has done more than they have.. I dnt get it
Because Walcott is 18. However Maldini must be PISSED!Wenger doesnt like Eduardo cos he persists to play him from the left, smh.and Robin cos well he's Robin.Just like you say Robin isn't "prolific" or on "Kevin Doyle's level" cos of his Prem goal record, is the same reason we raise the Adebayor doubts in the Champions League...

rvp doesnt desevre any abuse like this so ive never given it to himeduardo aint really been that good recently but he hasnt missed sitters in the last minute against milanif he did then i would slew him or any playerwalcott ive slewed for time but hes youngi said last season when adebayour went thru more or less one on one against psv nd lost all composureits the big big games where he will let us downhes improved nuff since thenbut his miss was terrible he should of scoredplus that 5 yard pass was a joke

ADEEEEEEEBAYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADEBAYOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGIVE HIM THE BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAND HEE WONT SCOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADEEEEEEEBAYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADEBAYOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGIVE HIM THE BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAND HEE WONT SCOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADEEEEEEEBAYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADEBAYOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRR-ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGIVE HIM THE BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAND HEE WONT SCOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE