Arsenal are saving english football

n/a

Cypher. I said OUTSIDE of the top 4 teams.
English players aren't good enough, thats why they're not going to be playing football this summer.Micah Richards is the only English player outside the top 4 that would hold down a place in Arsenals starting 11.
This statement highlights why me and a few Arsenal fans dnt get along... This post is stupid, ignorant and just plain dumbWhat a ludicrous statement...
As for you.Since it's so dumb, name 10 and i'll happily retract my statement, call myself a plonker and stick a clown in my avi for a month.
Hold down or fight for a first team place?bentley, ferdinand, a.cole, swp, j,cole, brown, rooney, gerrard, james, carrick, lennon, king, maybe ashley young and wayne bridgeprobably missed a couple out aswell
FAIL.OUTSIDE THE TOP 4 CLUBS. NOT INCLUDING CHELSEA, MAN UTD OR LIVERPOOL.CAN'T YOU PEOPLE f*ckING READ?
Ye i was saying all the english players who would get into the arsenal team regardless of what team they play for.richardsyoungjamesbentleylennonkingagbonlahorwoodgateashtonsteven taylorcurtis davisgareth barrydefoemichael johnsoneach would challenge for a first team place at arsenal and some would push for the first team straight away.
LMFAO.I bet you get sacked in FM before November everytime alie? biggrin.gif The ones highlighted are good, but still, NO.Richards, yes. Everyone else: :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English players aren't good enough, thats why they're not going to be playing football this summer.Micah Richards is the only English player outside the top 4 that would hold down a place in Arsenals starting 11.
This statement highlights why me and a few Arsenal fans dnt get along... This post is stupid, ignorant and just plain dumbWhat a ludicrous statement...
As for you.Since it's so dumb, name 10 and i'll happily retract my statement, call myself a plonker and stick a clown in my avi for a month.
Hold down or fight for a first team place?bentley, ferdinand, a.cole, swp, j,cole, brown, rooney, gerrard, james, carrick, lennon, king, maybe ashley young and wayne bridgeprobably missed a couple out aswell
FAIL.OUTSIDE THE TOP 4 CLUBS. NOT INCLUDING CHELSEA, MAN UTD OR LIVERPOOL.CAN'T YOU PEOPLE f*ckING READ?
Ye i was saying all the english players who would get into the arsenal team regardless of what team they play for.richardsyoungjamesbentleylennonkingagbonlahorwoodgateashtonsteven taylorcurtis davisgareth barrydefoemichael johnsoneach would challenge for a first team place at arsenal and some would push for the first team straight away.
LMFAO.I bet you get sacked in FM before November everytime alie? biggrin.gif The ones highlighted are good, but still, NO.Richards, yes. Everyone else: :D
Won the premiership and fa cup in my first season wid man city still...Last game i had an all english team apart from vela and won every trophy for 5years....So skeen..N its my opinion i personally think the likes of gareth barry are better then denilson and diaby who are in arsenals first team..

There is no excuse for an English team having no english players
There is. They're swag. Allow spending £25m on potential (Micah for example). Man like Joe Cole had all the tricks etc, got told cut tht sh*t out. Technically I think he's sick. England don't want that sh*t, English coaches don't want that sh*t.Yes we all have orgasms (no homo) over man like Cristiano.3 points = Not getting sacked. No such thing as time these days unless you're Alex or Arsenene (See what I did there Cipher biggrin.gif )

There is no excuse for an English team having no english playersAbsolutely disgraceful
If it were the other way round and arsenal had 1 or 2 good english players in there squad and say totty had no english players there fans would be the first to complain and moan about killing of english football..

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

it is a disgrace having no english players and Walcott wasn't even produced by arsenals academy (maybe that shows!). I do respect the fact that they haven't succumbed to billionaire ownership and still are self sufficient.

I refuse to name names, its pointlessI will say this, if the likes of Senderos, Diaby, Song, Hoyte, Eduardo Da Silva, Wally, Djourou, Almunia & Fabanski can get games for Arsenal then so can a few English players...I'm not saying the players mentioned are sh*t, far from that but they aint world beaters

I refuse to name names, its pointlessI will say this, if the likes of Senderos, Diaby, Song, Hoyte, Eduardo Da Silva, Wally, Djourou, Almunia & Fabanski can get games for Arsenal then so can a few English players...I'm not saying the players mentioned are sh*t, far from that but they aint world beaters
You're right, but for the sake of this debate it would be good if you would voice your OPINION.I think Da Silva shouldn't be in that list. I actually meant our immediate strongest starting 11. There's a few that I would love to have in the squad, but then we're gettin into the discussion of how much them man would cost.

You're right, but for the sake of this debate it would be good if you would voice your OPINION.I think Da Silva shouldn't be in that list. I actually meant our immediate strongest starting 11. There's a few that I would love to have in the squad, but then we're gettin into the discussion of how much them man would cost.
Quite a few english players would challenge for a place at arsenal, but the prices of those players is where it gets complicated. Wenger has said in a article about english yougsters and our youth set up that our up and coming batch are very good. The future of the Arsenal team will have a strong percentage of english players.I would like Richards to come to us one day, plus hes a goonerrichardsjames bentleylennonkingwoodgategareth barryThese lot would push for 1st team places at arsenal easily.

biggrin.gif at all those in red.Would get nowhere near.Brown :D
WTF*leaves topic*

I f*ckING HATE THESE TOPICS.While the original thread is true in parts, I'd be lying if I didnt say its flawed.While we could all list & debate English players THAT could play for Arsenal & claim no English players at Arsenal is "disgusting" or a "disgrace", it's pointless cos so many of you neglect that football & inparticular transfers are all about CIRCUMSTANCE.

WTF*leaves topic*
Surely bait?it must be. :D

FAIL.OUTSIDE THE TOP 4 CLUBS. NOT INCLUDING CHELSEA, MAN UTD OR LIVERPOOL.CAN'T YOU PEOPLE FUCKING READ?
lol thing is, man saw that, and then it diddnt even register.I still say Lennon Would get in though, King too.
Lennon ahead of Hleb?King ahead of Toure or Gallas?Both them man are good don't get me wrong, but dislodge them man, no.
We have to be talking about fighting for a place here dont we?I mean, not one of the arseanal players would dislodge UTD players, but could all give them a fight for their place..How can you think Micah could, but Lennon wouldnt?..Look at the dodgyness of some of your players when they first started for you, if they can play like that and get enough of a run of games (for whatever reason) to build confidence & competance and get better, then some of the ones named definately could..And yea I assumed that sh*t was bait/satire, from when he said rooney, gerrard, COLE etc woudlnt get in...

WTF*leaves topic*
No bait.10 Goals and man is supposed to be the white Pele?:Df*ck RVP has 5 has been out forever.Not saying rooney is not talented but would you want him in our current team as of right now?

I wouldn't swap Rooney for RVP no way, RVP is better quote that for future reference if you like. The thing is I think Arsenal will be providing the England team with 3-4 players in the next 10 years, if you can't see this your blind, buying youngers like freeman shows Wengers intent. Our youth team is packed with young promising English players & if they focus on football & work hard they'll make it.The current best english players around right now.... not feeling them except Rio, Ashley Cole (who is an Arsenal product anyway) & James. Not saying the others ain't decent but....not for us & defo not for their price tags.

Why is it Wenger cant turn english promising youngsters into stars the same way he has done to foreign ones?
Ashley Cole?Im not gonna speculate about the ongoings within the club or pretend I can read Wengers mind but Im sure that if the young English that are around now work hard & hang on his every word...they'll make it.He point blank refused to sell hoyte in Jan so that say's something.

WTF*leaves topic*
No bait.10 Goals and man is supposed to be the white Pele?:Df*ck RVP has 5 has been out forever.Not saying rooney is not talented but would you want him in our current team as of right now?
I wouldn't swap Rooney for RVP no way, RVP is better quote that for future reference if you like. The thing is I think Arsenal will be providing the England team with 3-4 players in the next 10 years, if you can't see this your blind, buying youngers like freeman shows Wengers intent. Our youth team is packed with young promising English players & if they focus on football & work hard they'll make it.The current best english players around right now.... not feeling them except Rio, Ashley Cole (who is an Arsenal product anyway) & James. Not saying the others ain't decent but....not for us & defo not for their price tags.
*DIES*surely this has 2 get locked now

Why is it Wenger cant turn english promising youngsters into stars the same way he has done to foreign ones?
Ashley Cole?Im not gonna speculate about the ongoings within the club or pretend I can read Wengers mind but Im sure that if the young English that are around now work hard & hang on his every word...they'll make it.He point blank refused to sell hoyte in Jan so that say's something.
but thats one player in his 12 years. i dont think it changes his quality as a manager, its just weird to me. Cant necessary blame the players either.Because Jefferson came as a promising striker tore up the prem previously, Wright was a promising keeper.

Jeffers was a waste, was never going to make it at Arsenal. Richard Wright was a strange one, still remember that game against Charlton lost 4-2 at home wow he had a shocking game.Stuart Taylor did alright when he come into the team, left for more first team action but barely sees it at Villa.

Hold on, where did I say that RVP is better than Rooney?I mereley stated that I wouldn't Rooney in our current team and going on from what i've seen from him he wouldn't get in.I then added that RVP has 5goals but being injured since october whilst Rooney has 10 despite playing a majority of the season so far.And they gun Kyut for only having 8.SMFH at that.

Ashley Cole & Sol Campbell.Other then that he's never bought ready-made English players or had a English player that a. has stuck around long enough or b. seized their opportunities or c. been good enough.For every English player there is a reason why they didnt make it & their are foreign players that experienced the same. Thats football, like I saiid a lot of you are forgetting that its a game of circumstance.