Show off

dynamat

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps need to free this hair ting.Only person on VIP2 with better hair than me is Cheekywun.
Pics!! otherwise ure bald biggrin.gif Im the best here at Badminton :D
You can see from the gallery the bottom of my hair cant even fit in the picture.But when I next get my hair done ill take a pic :D

I will take anyone in the world at Connect 4. ANYONE. I suspect I have attained perfect strategy in this game. You might say that's a bit worthless coz it's a kid's game, but you know what, shut the f*ck up.I don't think there's anyone on here who's a better chess player than meI'm also the best barbecue chef you'll ever meet

I will take anyone in the world at Connect 4. ANYONE. I suspect I have attained perfect strategy in this game. You might say that's a bit worthless coz it's a kid's game, but you know what, shut the f*ck up.I don't think there's anyone on here who's a better chess player than meI'm also the best barbecue chef you'll ever meet
I need some tips, im just learning to play

*coughs*

*coughs*
biggrin.gif My record against you is 1 win, 1 stalemate, 0 defeatsSo like I said, I don't reckon there's a better chess player here*pops collar*

Didn't wanna come in here and continue the bragging but I'm reading a wholeap of PIE.OK...I will f*ck YOU UP on ANY Street Fighter Alpha game. I,II or III I'll make you cry, get me mad and I'll pick that brown eyed, strawberry blonde, rather fast and blonks (NO HOMO) American called Ken Masters and give you a royal blasting.No word of a lie, I'll charm your mother. You and your dad will look to dead me. I'm ugly as well.I dont wanna talk about hair, my barber will vouch for me.Football, pssshOff topic - Humble. I think that new Fab has dropped you know. I'm checking it as I type. You heard it yet?