Show off

dynamat

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why has that guy got a metal sowrd in a rave dyna????
He claimed to be going as japan...NINJA style....but he got chased by security at euston thinking he was a terrorist ..no joke....we kinda made him take it all off till we got there at this point.....not about gettin shot in fancy dress

Pool, I will take your dignity, money, weed, golden virginia, robinsons dilute drink, basically whatever it is were playing for.I could have been starved for 24 hours, I could still slut f*ck your wife better than you, swear to god.Bowling I will wipe the floor with you.Noone is better at dribbling than me in football not even Christiano Ronaldo my problem is I cant pass shoot or do anything other than dribble. Dribbling is natural to me all you have to do is run with swagger, make it look good.

aaaa.jpg
i went to bangafce dressed as him... "charcters of the world" nightn510959275_639274_9099.jpgu know im sick
I would jump in a 258 and meet you in Watford to spud you for that Tee. Been lusting after all the ones in womens since last year.I just look cool in general really.I'm female and make beats, peopel always love that one.