RIP My Uncle.

AirMaxKing

My aunt and uncle live in some place in Greece, near Crete, got a place up there, and my Uncle works as a police officer over there.Theres a small village up in mountains, some quiet town place, bare farmers driving up there in big posh cars, was bare suspect, my uncle and a few guys was tipped off saying the farmers up there were growing bud and selling it off, one of the farmers was followed up there by police, there was over 1,000,000 euros of cannabis growing up there in the fields, got busted, farmers popped the hood on a few cars, pulled out an AK each, and started spraying, few farmers got took down up there, few officers did as well, my uncle was one of them, died of blood loss from gunshot wounds.Had to get the military up there and everything, helicopters and sh*t. you never expect this sort of stuff to happen in a quiet place like that, but it does.Found out earlier that my uncle got killed up there, was only 40 odd i think biggrin.gif R.I.P

Reason #101209 not to be a police officer
True, but they moved there in 2000, got to know people, had a nice house built around olive groves, used to go there every year, and they needed jobs because they ran out of cash to fund the building work, this happens and he got shot by some next green farmers.And safe for the replies still

Yeah thats hard, I've had murders abroad in my family. He was doing his job too. Drugs are always grown in quiet places, local village people carrying wood on their heads are doing it on the sly, one has no idea who is in the drugs.