i read my 13yo sisters MSN convo last night

Miss K

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was me i would have already confronted my sister before taking time out to make a topic on a forum. This is serious i would have seen red and talked to her straight away.theres no way of tiptoeing around this you need to tell her outright that you saw the convo and want her to explain to you about the contents. Tell her its better she speak to you about it then your mother find out. Ask her if shes already had sex if she has then not much you can do bt explain the importance of using contraception if your unable to persuade her to stop having sex then i guess you need to at least make sure she is being safe and maybe suggest the pill etc. if she hasnt had sex then your in a good positio to explain the importance of saving herself for someone special and explain that biys are only after one thing and she shouldnt rush.13 thats deep i doubt she has long got her period huh?good luck.
didnt wanna confront her straight away, didnt know how to speak to her about it.

messy talkin truth you lot should listenand miss k a household where GIRLS are not spoken to directly is a household that will be full of babies with no father.ill hot up my sisters on any given sunday at the dinner table and use words like HOE TART JOONGE OR WHATEVER when i see fitway i see it they can hear it THEN or hear it on the ends by some random dudes stop tip toeing if thats how you run sh*t its kinda your fault.

she was talking to some boy, he was asking her if she would have sex. what shall i do next? what would you do?
FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS 506x316_murder_sunday.jpg
AHAHAthis guy got set up buy black and white police for a shooting he didnt do, man walked pasted the crime scene and the woman said he did it, they dragged him to the woods, the black policeman beat him and told him to say he did it.Man spent time in prison going back and forward to court, all 3 officers were suspended or something and they found the person who did it a while later.THEM OLD WHITE WOMEN AND CROOKED POLICE THERE

this is why people come to this forum cos whether you want to admit or not people CLEARLY get a much rawwer version of the truth with no apologese but in your house mum biting her tongue for whatever reason. Come like vip2 users collectively give better advice than ya own parents. YOU NEED TO BE RAW she will grow up with lines like"you dont know me" etc cos she finds it justified to act like this and she is right cos NO ONE put her straight to begin with.sometimes its good to act like your grand parents imagine this happening in your grandmothers house in 1985

13 you know. If that was my sister we would have talked about it there and then and I would given her a beating. don't waste time. show her the online skets and let her know that if she carries on she's gonna be well known for all the wrong reasons.this why I monitor my sis, and I only let her go on cbbc or stardoll websites

cant copy and paste convo. they was talking about becoming bf and gf.him - what level do you go toher - whateverhim - even sex?her - yeah lolhim - brb babes dont go offlinethis sh*t is scary. swear i werent doing them tings when i was her age!
sorry but your sister is gonna be a hoe
haha f*ckryGuys talking in past tense, or like its all happened before.too late