The Position you really wanted to play in football

Its That Time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started striker back in my youth days playing 7 a side football.Then came Sunday leaguestarted right backThen my manger thought i can play center back 'cause im quick and can tackle even though i dont like heading biggrin.gifNow Def midfield but aint played 11 side football in time!!

Started striker back in my youth days playing 7 a side football.Then came Sunday leaguestarted right backThen my manger thought i can play center back 'cause im quick and can tackle even though i dont like heading biggrin.gifNow Def midfield but aint played 11 side football in time!!
Poofter.left back was my favoured position.. and thats mainly where i played with the occasional stint in center mid.

i was left wing then moulded in to a leftback...but ive played all across the back four competitively, as well as both wings in midfield and the odd game as striker for my college team.

Started off as centre back.Lost a cup final when I was 11 cause the keeper was on some Massimo Taibi flex and let in 4 easy goals so since then I was like f*ck this I'm gonna be a keeper.Now I wanna play outfield cause when I play 6-a-side football on Sundays with the man dem it's like I'm playing with 5 strikers and the cigarette smoking cunts don't wanna track back.

Striker....but coz of my height more time winger or second strikerone time they try make me a fullback then clocked that id make a lung bursing run and then stay upfield for 10mins ignoring all calls to come back....lazy winger/striker = me

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

started off as a nistelrooy type poacher, then managers started realising i was fast so turned into a agbonlahor type type athlete striker. Didn't grow much so got shoved wing/wing back, went semi-pro for a bit got put at right back. Now i'm used as a link-up striker!! f*cking wankers swear i could have been the next robbie fowler!just started working for the brazilian soccer school in leeds thise who know know. this approach is much better as it encorages learning the raw skills and making a olayer 2 footed then finding a suitable position later. Micah Richards came through this scheme - its the future trust.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
lets set up a football match that would be jokesif certain guys are playing im looking to break a guys leg with a fly kick
Would be funny but would never happen...
only 1 way to sort it 'fattest' in goal and everyman for himself 1 goal through, last 2 go out each round, NO goalhanging or homos. LOL!

Pretty mixture of positions really, started off in goal and was damn good then stopped as I hit my teens ended up left wing/striker now I just manage my 6 a-side team top of the league 12 out of 12, 14 out of 14 in all comps.Stopped playing because the team I did play for said I couldn't continue due to wearing glasses and I did keep pestering them about the Davids glasses (if you can call them that), never got back so I gave up.