The Position you really wanted to play in football

Its That Time

You shoulda just wore contacts Stat.I was really good in goal still but I hated playing there.Liked the wing but I was a bit wreckless and tried to run with the ball to much and I think the managers got pissed off with me never coming bk to help out.Got switched to right back to learn some discipline I think, was good at right back but best position was sweeper, had a good eye for clearing up mess.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attacking mid maybe strikeri played attacking mid once in a match against bare county+district players,scored a hatickhavent played there sincenow im a centre backbut my coach believes im not a centre backi get thrown upfront sometimes scored the other week when i didmy best position is sweeper though,played there 4 5 years combined

What you man say your best QUALITY is when playing ball?
Reading of the game and anticipation.Nuff times I used to slide tackle and intercept passes.Was REALLY good running with the ball though, couldnt really do that in defence but certain time I did take the risks.Certain guys said I shoulda went to Italy cos England wouldnt appreciate a defender like me.Bare times after a match team mates would be like "Did you see his run from the defence?"

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
What you man say your best QUALITY is when playing ball?
movement on and off the ball. Something thats improved partly through growing up and mainly through watching other players (large up player cam). Henry, Crespo and Pires thats my three players. Now can make them late sideways runs from the wing across the defence. Hardest run to mark in football because no-one knows who should be picking you up.

Striker....but coz of my height more time winger or second strikerone time they try make me a fullback then clocked that id make a lung bursing run and then stay upfield for 10mins ignoring all calls to come back....lazy winger/striker = me
How tall are you?My best quality = Noone gets past me with the ball.

started off as a keeper (suprised at how many done this lol)played up front for abit like u do when your a kid an u think your a strikernow i play left mid slash left back semi proan im a midfield general sunday league u21's (ask ryda z his team got domed 4-0 last week!!)when i get 'man strengh' i think i'll end up playin centre mid..