Goldeneye for the N64

Esquilax

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldeneye was sick for it's time but if I was to pick it up now I'd get bored within 15 minutes. It's still a legendary game though.
its still entertaining as well as original mario worldsa and the likesnowadays games try too hard to make games like real life, but games are to be played to get away from real life, so it sorta defeats the object.

Anyone saying Perfect Dark needs to be BANNED.
Anyone can be a hot shot with a one shot kill gun and proximity minesPerfect Dark was Golden Eye upgraded.Both multiplayers were amazing, but Perfect Darks story, graphics, add ons, weapons >> Goldeneye.Infact allow comaparing them it's The Bible vs The Qua'ran

Perfect Dark>GoldeneyeSuper Mario Galaxy on Wii is better than both of them though
That is the worst first post i have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life.go now and NEVER come back.
HARSH, SUPER MARIO GALAXY IS SHO.
how you're gonna compare a 357653757th generation mario game to goldeneye, and even say perfect dark is better. you need to be executed.i'll low you lethal injection cuz im nice

Perfect Dark never lived up to the hype that the fans demanded.It kinda signaled the end of Rare's golden age.
thats enough out of you ConfuciusPerfect Dark>>>>>Golden Eyenow lock this topic before I say something I regret
dont worry i got ur backany1 about to say anything bad about perfect dark, re assess the risks and exit topic if u want ur account to be healthyand in conclusion, that gorilla game on the NES>>>>any other game in this world