Goldeneye for the N64

Esquilax

Goldeneye was sick, i was playin this the other week. its lost its edge now, but back then it was the one. i cant make up my mind tho outta goldeneye and zelda: occarena of time.pefect dark was a complete let down and rip off. it never lived up to the hype at all. nintendo flat out robbed me. £45 perfect dark and that red expansion pack £35. smh n64 game prices wer through the roof. alie dowon goldeneye oddjob was the sickest character. u had to aim with the yellow-C buttons and R1 ® to shoot him, which gave u a 2/3 second window to shoot the crotch or chin...... good times good stuff.also the magnum was the best gun. hidin behind that door wont help u biggrin.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goldeneye was sick; laying proximity mines in the air vent in the toilets on that one level>>>_______, also golden gun on complex level, as soon as one guy go it that was it, they could sit there for the rest of the level and pop anyone off who tried it! RCP90, best normal gun ever!

Goldeneye for me, though I was sh*t at it since I didn't own the console.Perfect Dark Zero = Major disappointment.You would think it would continue on from the status of the original especially considering some of the reviews but boooy it's sh*t. The only reason why I'm keeping it is because its a collectors edition, cost me £5 and the case is metal and looks SICK!Permanent ornament!