PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear i didnt even choose that bullshit secret question though "Where were you born" i tried to put in every possible answer "newham general, newham gen, plaistow e13 etc" then i tried it after the footy finished and i just put it in newham and accidently clicked ok...and it worked lolbut yh, i'm back....ang tyt me gettin 13 kills in the 1st SnD game i've played in over a week....levels

lol if u fink gta is gonna b better then cod4 online
In a way it has the potential. Obviously First Person Shooters have always been the best and easiest games to be playing online with your mates, but now a big massive free roaming city where u can ride in cars and do drive bys with mates, drive helicopters and so on. Gonna be amazin if it lives up to the hype.

are neew maps out today???
thats what lagy told medno if its true tho
swear it drops may 1st
yeah they got delayed thought everyone knew this.Official date was today but they've been put back till May 1stain't nobodying buying them till June 1st anyway

are neew maps out today???
thats what lagy told medno if its true tho
swear it drops may 1st
yeah they got delayed thought everyone knew this.Official date was today but they've been put back till May 1stain't nobodying buying them till June 1st anyway
f*ckin cuntslets make sure them waste 360 guys dont see this :D

the way me, solo, kev n matt. handled some up north yutes in a clan match. me: fam, what u doing on our teamyute (dirty northern accent): *inaudibleme: what r u doing on our teamyute: i dunno how to changed teamme: press START then go CHANGE TEAM (2 mins later, the yutes still dere, TRYING TO SLEW US)me: YOUR A f*ck*ng DONUT, PRESS START DEN GO CHANGE TEAM we beat dem 4v5 and towards da end it was 3 v 5. it was some BIG margin aswell

na he's a breh on here, who slyly acts like he aint racist.but we all no he is.
u talking bout dat sean ash guy??
yeah, in other words , ashman.
Naa that's not me still..My user is ashdotmansomeone is slyly trying something stillAnd next person to call me racist I am gonna send a gun shot to your head on COD4 standards.