PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

Who's on tonight?Got my first 5 kill streak last night, was a lot.
bang bangwot map was that oni got my highest kill streak on vacant.bang bang 12 kill streak gang.
I don't care how long you've had the game if your kill streak is under 15-20 your bang bang gets revoked (unless you're matt). capicheSorry to be the one to tell you
only had the game about 3 weeks. cant tell me nothing.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bang bangwot map was that oni got my highest kill streak on vacant.bang bang 12 kill streak gang.
I don't care how long you've had the game if your kill streak is under 15-20 your bang bang gets revoked (unless you're matt). capicheSorry to be the one to tell you
only had the game about 3 weeks. cant tell me nothing.
Why unless me? What you saying boss. I've had it one week :-/

Were still under a dispute on GB lol. Some kids pissed me off last time cuz we let them play a search n destroy when it was officially team deathmatch and they won us cuz of it, one of our team members also missed one of the games cuz he had to switch team mid game and therefore was dead. So i jus went and entered phony scores in to piss em off.
*puts head down*

If your kill streak is under 15-20 your bang bang gets revoked (unless you're matt).Sorry to be the one to tell you
I must agree. Bang Bang 20+ Kill streak gang.Yesterday i think i might have beaten my previous. I think i got 23 or suttin yesterday. Not sure.

me n him had the game basically at the same time, im f*ckin sick. i aint gna lie ask scorpzz n skemar they see what just happened. just cos u uped ur levels allow puttin me down and how dare u put me in the same category as reams i regularly come 1st i aint gna lie.
l_a2a76f79adfdd532cd4106ff65ab7041.gifSTOP THAT TALKTHE OTHER DAY WHEN WE ME YOU AN JSTEP WAS PLAYING NUFF GAMES YOU ONLY GOT IN TOP 3 TWICE AND ON BOTH THEM TIMES YOU WAS NOT TOP ONCE

me n him had the game basically at the same time, im f*ckin sick. i aint gna lie ask scorpzz n skemar they see what just happened. just cos u uped ur levels allow puttin me down and how dare u put me in the same category as reams i regularly come 1st i aint gna lie.
l_a2a76f79adfdd532cd4106ff65ab7041.gifSTOP THAT TALKTHE OTHER DAY WHEN WE ME YOU AN JSTEP WAS PLAYING NUFF GAMES YOU ONLY GOT IN TOP 3 TWICE AND ON BOTH THEM TIMES YOU WAS NOT TOP ONCE
i was having a bad day
Mums downstairs watching tv now....sum par
one t.v in ur yard, smh. hard times

Mums downstairs watching tv now....sum par
one t.v in ur yard, smh. hard times
One HD TV with HD Surround Sound in my yard.....yes, dont make me take a picture of the set up and put yours to shame sonllow moving a PS3 aswell some long ting tttt its set up nicely where it isBut yh Im going out probally wont play tonight unless anyones gonna be on at late times