Place your bets..........now

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Because the topics from the old board may not be able to be ressurected thought i'd give certain man a chance to redeem themselves after bold claims in the pre-season such as 'Liverpools year' and 'Arsenal won't even be top 4'. Yesterdays events made the league title interesting again with United moving only 3 points behind with momentum behind them and there players coming back from injury, whilst Arsenal are in a bad run of form and have injuries for day and Chelsea keep hovering. So simply who do you think will win the league and how do you order the top 3?1. Arsenal2. United3. ChelseaThe deciding factor is that on the Day united and chelsea face off, Arsenal have got Derby. If its a situation where united can go top by beating Arsenal at home i believe they will do it and stay there but i'm sticking with arsenal. It would be good for the league as well to have 3 different winners in 3 seasons but i don't co-sign the fact Arsenal are the best team to watch i have to admit despite my hatred that United are. originally i went1. Chelsea2. Arsenal3. United4. Liverpoolbefore the season started and before Mourinho left/got booted. Thought united would struggle with new players and rotaion but as its turned out Tevez, Anderson and to an extent Nani have given them an added dimension whilst Hargreeves hasn't been fit long enough to disrupt the Carrick scholes/anderson partnership so consistencys been there.

I'm not gonna lie, before the season started I said Man U ChelseaLiverpoolTottenhamArsenal proved me wrong, props to them.Still think Man U will win it though. However, I reckon it will go to the last day. Final day title run-ins>>>>_____Man U ArsenalChelsea bout 7/8 points behind themLiverpool 8/9 points behind us

Beginning of the season i thought:Man UtdArsenalChelseaLiverpoolI think it will finish that way still. I think only Arsenal fans recognised we would still challenge for the league this year. Our problem over the last 2 seasons was not the quality of our squad we got very unlucky with injuries. Last year we lost Henry and RVP for over half a season, if Man Utd had lost rooney and ronaldo for similar amounts or chelsea lost drogba and lampard they would not have competed either. The season before that i remember at one point we had 7 defenders out, no squad can forsee that at the beginning of the year. However if arsenal get through there 4 games with chelsea, man utd, bolton and liverpool still sitting top or a point or two off it they will win it in my opinion.

1) Man United2) Arsenal3) Chelsea4) Liverpool5) Everton6) VillaIt's so f*ck*ng annoying.If we finish 6th, and United and Chelsea both don't get to the FA Cup final - we won't get Europe and have to settle for Intertoto Cup.Happened to us 3 or 4 seasons ago - we finish 6th, on equal points with 5th (newcastle) they had better goal difference and finished ahead of us, we didn't get europe but MILWALL did.they need to change that rule and make it so the winners of the fa cup get europe or it goes to the league place.