Update on Kaya Queen of Clubz

Who Knows? Who Cares?

Guest PROFIT2

completeley forgot about this bitchpissed my guy got a f*ck*ng bligh....my friend was telling me how she used to work 4 this bosh as a model how she had the game on smash any hip hop artist reaching london is gettin her to throw the party...then she told me how she f*cked 50 cent he stuck it in her ass and then she shat all over the rugwhat a lovely girl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completeley forgot about this bitchpissed my guy got a f*ck*ng bligh....my friend was telling me how she used to work 4 this bosh as a model how she had the game on smash any hip hop artist reaching london is gettin her to throw the party...then she told me how she f*cked 50 cent he stuck it in her ass and then she shat all over the rugwhat a lovely girl
them post death exposures lol

them post death exposures lol
wow/wtf :lol::huh: the way the last night jus jawsided me out of nower
Unecessary.I'm sure many people knew this already but kept quite outta respect for the dead.

he got let off lightlyRah deep considerin how many diedall pretty girls as well
ye them being pretty means he should defo have got a harsher sentence.
Ah shut up u doughnut :rolleyes: I didnt say that had anything to do with the sentence, just statin they were pretty

Ah shut up u doughnut :rolleyes: I didnt say that had anything to do with the sentence, just statin they were pretty
Ur making it sound it's worse they died coz they were pretty, but if they were ugly it wouldn't have been that much of a loss.

Ur making it sound it's worse they died coz they were pretty, but if they were ugly it wouldn't have been that much of a loss.
*Facepalm*Next time ill reword it better <_<

Guest Esquilax
wtf she got f*cked in the ass n sh*t all over a rug? thats f*ckin foul man made me feel bit sick
yeahi feel to dig her up, re animate her corpse and kill her again tbhfilthy deceased slore

• 1 month later...

Dont care that I'm late, kept seeing this girls name on peoples myspace so googled her.Not trying to be disrespectful to the dead but, why was she so well known?? Just seems like any urban model to me?? : /And people keep alluding to the fact that she had a rep??I've never heard of her once.R.i.p still

Guest M12 Part 2
Dont care that I'm late, kept seeing this girls name on peoples myspace so googled her.Not trying to be disrespectful to the dead but, why was she so well known?? Just seems like any urban model to me?? : /And people keep alluding to the fact that she had a rep??I've never heard of her once.R.i.p still
the fact u dug this up to comment shows u caught feelings.and to be 100% honest u sound like a hater. leave her be people were touched by her death. some knew her some didnt. she doesnt deserve any less respect, because shes "any urban model"

the fact u dug this up to comment shows u caught feelings.and to be 100% honest u sound like a hater. leave her be people were touched by her death. some knew her some didnt. she doesnt deserve any less respect, because shes "any urban model"
:lol: You crybaby c*nt.You're getting sore for no reason and clearly have issues with the way SOME were discussing her in this thread and are directing that anger at the wrong person, famalam.I merely asked a few questions about this young lady, whose name I have seen about recently, thats all. No harm no foul.I was merely curious as to how she was well known, I didnt disrespect her at all, anywhere in my post. So what you crying about? Unclench them fists and calm down :)As you were..

oh the irony

She was at the forefront of the scene and was one of the elite urban models in that lane. Her Urban Stunners calender was quite popular and released annually so not an any urban model as you say.If you didnt hear of her, you werent in the right circles. Not to say its some great, exclusive circle before anyone jumps the gun, just saying they werent the right one.She was a well-known person in urban circles, had couple ventures going on, but minus all that its a sad story that shocked a lot of people who knew or knew of her.

She was at the forefront of the scene and was one of the elite urban models in that lane. Her Urban Stunners calender was quite popular and released annually so not an any urban model as you say.If you didnt hear of her, you werent in the right circles. Not to say its some great, exclusive circle before anyone jumps the gun, just saying they werent the right one.She was a well-known person in urban circles, had couple ventures going on, but minus all that its a sad story that shocked a lot of people who knew or knew of her.
Thankyou, a simple answer to a simple question, really. I saw 'r.i.p kayaon several myspaces' and was curious.No, I do not venture into those types of circles, being an architect doesnt really give me any reason to be around such characters.However, from what I've since read it sounds like she was quite a business oriented young person, which I can respect, as I am myself.R.i.p to the girl, I'm sure she was lovely.