Fucked up cheaters ep

Guest AshMundo

LOL @ Her starting to cry and saying she still loves him.I swear down.That sort of f*ckery would get straight backhanded across the room.And to think man starts consoling her and you know hes gonna get taken for a mug all over again.sh*t like this makes my blood boil. Certain chicks have no shame.

LOL @ Her starting to cry and saying she still loves him.I swear down.That sort of f*ckery would get straight backhanded across the room.And to think man starts consoling her and you know hes gonna get taken for a mug all over again.sh*t like this makes my blood boil. Certain chicks have no shame.
ye co-sign. the chick is f*ckin dum tho, doesnt she get that she cheated on him either way, whether it was with a women or a man, bondige or not. wen he clocked a third one creep out dat made me CREEEASE haaha. f*ckin hell.sum dum f*ckin girl, cos i bet if she jus told him straight up, i want to have an orgy wid nex chicks and bondige u down?......lookin at the guy he would of probably sed hell ye and loved her ever more so LOL.wot a wierd f*ckin episode tho LOL.

im not even gonna lie, they could make some p off of that secret camera footagecome on lets be real here, the wifey comes to u n says i have a fetish of havin sex with loads of women n u f*ckin me, what normal guy wud have a problem acceptin that?!! sheeeeeeeeeeesuz!!that episode had me likehghfdhhfdhdhfdfggdfgdsffdsghghad me thinkin it was fake though, especially with them fake tears!