Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously disturbing

But this is what the world is endorsin

What i want to know is where do u draw the line between personality disorder an this fuckry

Man talkin about Christine this an christine that

I just really disagree. I think in 100 yrs we will look bk an be horrified at how we let people butcher their bodies and celebrate mental illness instead of givin them proper psycological care

Guest babatundestacks

Since they started putting batty man on there i only watch on iplayer never live.

When it was that tranny episode i just kept fast forwading it and looking away.

Guest babatundestacks

I think in 100 yrs we will look bk an be horrified at how we let people butcher their bodies and celebrate mental illness instead of givin them proper psycological care

Not in the western world.

That ship has long sailed.

As we speak its pretty much accepted and seen as "normal".

Same as homosexuals.

I think in 100 yrs we will look bk an be horrified at how we let people butcher their bodies and celebrate mental illness instead of givin them proper psycological care

Not in the western world.

That ship has long sailed.

As we speak its pretty much accepted and seen as "normal".

Same as homosexuals.

Agreed.

The human race will fail.

In these religious books, the aliens warn humans against it as their own society was getting fucked up due to it. That is why we get reports of aliens abducting us and taking eggs/sperm from us.

• 1 month later...

He is working for Gavin

Gavin is meant to be connected to a lot of people

He is going to kill Dennis Rickman Jr

/

Have you realised there is a lot of retcon going on

1) The Mitchells never knew about Walford before they moved there in the early 90's now they have decided Eric Mitchell(their father) was part of gang

2) Dirty Den was always a petty criminal now they are making out he is a bank robber

3) Gavin has now only got Sharon for a daughter but if you go back to early 2005 Phil mentioned Gavin had three daughters this when Gavin off screen wanted to change Ben's surname from Mitchell to Sullivan

I know its a Soap Drama but the current EP is taking the piss re writing the show's history

Silly the way they have done that when it comes to Hubbards

Grace you remember when Vincent's mum was another character about two years ago

The Nigerian grandmother who's daughter was going to marry FatBoy in order to get a visa

Speaking of Fatboy it's so dumb that now he has become a serious character with depth they have decided to axe him which makes no sense

By the way yeah Bobby Beale kills Dennis Rickman Jr