Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Was driving home last night an heard someone on radio say 50 Cents gonna be in Eastenders. Confirmation?

lol why would he, i wouldnt if i was him. damage the image.

but if he does, id love to see him play some english gangster doing and accent and muggin of fatboy or someone lol. maybe he shots crack to phil :lol:

had the same thought

Guest Triple XXX

THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT BLACK SOCIAL WORKER THAT AROUSED ME

CAN A NIGGA GET A C/S

nah bro lol

but on a side note wernt she billys mum in kerching aswell

so that's where I recognised her from.

was scratchin my head hard thinkin of that

/

what DNA test takes a day?

swear it takes weeks? this aint CSI

NO EASTENDERS CAMEO FOR FIDDY

A spokesman for the 'Eastenders' production team has denied rumours that 50 Cent is set to make a cameo appearance in the soap.

Rumours Fiddy was to have a guest spot in the show followed reports he was a big fan of the London-based TV drama after being introduced to it by footballer Rio Ferdinand. Apparently he's a particular fan of Barbara Windsor's character Peggy Mitchell, which may or not lead to a maudlin new rap called 'Life Without Peg' following her departure from the show last week.

Responding to rumours they'd been in touch with the rap man regarding a guest spot, a spokesman for the soap's producers told reporters: "We're flattered he's a fan, but there have been no talks about him appearing in the show".

ah well...

what did she do n how long was she in for?

she perverted the cause of justic with den watts' murderer, i think anyways. then she went on the run, came back for a bit then got caught but released on bail. then she broke her bail conditions and got 18 months (wikipedia) but apparently she has completed her sentance now...

i can get a suspended sentance but its all to convenient for her after she has given birth and more to the point they never f*ckin explained it. lazy writers.

seriously now, why isnt sam back in jail? lol eastenders are taking the general viewing public for mugs.

This.

So many faults I could pick up. Like last night Sam running over to Charlie and hes like yeah get in the cab quickly. Which is OPEN. What, man don't lock his cab ever?

And I'm no crack expert but Phils addiction and the speed he got over it should be in the Guinness book of records for the quickest fall and rise.