Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Outlook was decent last night, never been coronet before..room 1 was f*ckin freezingg, I've never been to a rave / bar / club where I've kept my coat on but last night I had tooand what donut decided to have the cloakroom outside in this weathergentlemans dub club smashed itiration steppas smashed itplastician smashed itthe little bit we caught of logan d was livecongo natty smashed it aswellwas a sick night

Outlook was very impressive. f*ck the hour long queue that I had to eventually jump, f*ck the outdoor cloakroom. But everything else was nice. D Double seemed uncomfortable on the Dubstep, wasn't his vibe.
its a bit 50/50 with him, sometimes it dont work but when it does its f*ck*ng sick. old school d double lyrics over dubstep>>>>>>>those who was at the first why not know.

Outlook was very impressive. f*ck the hour long queue that I had to eventually jump, f*ck the outdoor cloakroom. But everything else was nice. D Double seemed uncomfortable on the Dubstep, wasn't his vibe.
its a bit 50/50 with him, sometimes it dont work but when it does its f*ck*ng sick. old school d double lyrics over dubstep>>>>>>>those who was at the first why not know.
lol this night was emotionalThursday night, all had work the next morning, we just about to leave an hear IT'SSSS DUBSTEEPPPended up stayin for about 2 hours

Went to some hip hop thing at Marketplace. Kid Cunevil's album launch apparently. Idris Elba was there looking like he needs to trim his moustache the way it was all hanging like an old man's. I'm not on the asking for photos hype but he's a cool guy so I thought I'd ask if I saw him around at the end. At the end he's outside then all of a sudden man just started running. Turned onto some next street and was gone. Was random as f*ck. Not going to none of those hip hop things no more. Barely any chicks there.