A Level Results

FKFJ.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maths C1: CMaths S1: EEconomics: CICT: PendingColly f*cked my yeargroup over by making us take two units at a once in maths. The majority of my year group got U/E in S1. Hang tite the guy who got UUUU though Pissled.
Was he black, ugly and smelly, that'd be sick.
he was Asian, N/A and funny.Be quiet IMO
would rather not tbh.

FKFJ, if you are doing AQA Conputing, I know that module. I bombed it back in teh day still. Twice. A ting where I was one grade from a U. ALl this binary division and multiplication is hard to grasp when you teacher can't speak good English. Good luck with the module 5. Slightly easier, but still hard as nails.

FKFJ, if you are doing AQA Conputing, I know that module. I bombed it back in teh day still. Twice. A ting where I was one grade from a U. ALl this binary division and multiplication is hard to grasp when you teacher can't speak good English. Good luck with the module 5. Slightly easier, but still hard as nails.
Yeah Module 4 is pretty hard. Was doing some questions from the book to try and learn that 10 bit twos complement mantissa and exponent sht. Think i got it but took a while.Module 1 and 2 were cool though; managed to get 93 Percent and 96 Percent. Got a C in the coursework though so that dragged me down, and this time round for A2, i havent started my system and its due in a weeks time.

Yeah Module 4 is pretty hard. Was doing some questions from the book to try and learn that 10 bit twos complement mantissa and exponent sht. Think i got it but took a while.Module 1 and 2 were cool though; managed to get 93 Percent and 96 Percent. Got a C in the coursework though so that dragged me down, and this time round for A2, i havent started my system and its due in a weeks time.
AQA - thats the one.Binary etc etc --- madness. The coursework is ok, got an A first time round - its just all the factual stuff... ahh well, third times a charm smile.gif

dont wanna talk about it reallybut what i WILL sayis that as level french = Aa level maths = Bthats all im sayinyou shudnt do this kinda topic till u stated ur own grades btw
y r u discussing urs when hes clearly talkin bout ppl who got results today. u old bitch.my bredrin got all u's. true say hes not comin out for a while!
More like shes a Sexy bitch.
happy.gif
u know das SMADDY ye fam?
Damn right I do!She has a sexy voice too.

I'm the only guy in my year who didn't have to take the General Studies test and had nothing to say during all the conversations today, bare people are pissed though, nuff people are like "I got an A, I didn't revise, I don't really care"but people who got C or lower are pissed going on like they wanna quit school now.

some girl in my class got 95% in C1. genius.
Someone in my year got 99%, I was like blink.gif

One guy got 100% two years ago, he took it a year early, while he was doing his GCSEs.The thing is, he didn't even do the whole paper. He left out a question worth 2 Marks at the end, and because of the way they standardise the paper, on his sheet it came up with 100/100 on results day.

Guest Medic
I'm the only guy in my year who didn't have to take the General Studies test and had nothing to say during all the conversations today, bare people are pissed though, nuff people are like "I got an A, I didn't revise, I don't really care"but people who got C or lower are pissed going on like they wanna quit school now.
f*ck*ng hell.i got my stats back today...A :D