Inter Milan v Liverpool

menace-II-society

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rafa benitez lies for these games boy0-0 thats his bread and butteri hope inter score in first 5 mins though
Pretty much.
I doubt it ! rafa kno's if does that he will suffer the consequence they've jus gotta go for the kill
true they do have to go all out cos if they get knocked out, then thats the season over plus rafas job to!so really there is a lot of pressure on the teams sholuders cos if liverpool crumble then forget a new staduim and dic buyin u lol

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Can't see anyway liverpool are goingout. Technically inter have to score 3 cause penalties aren't the lick against pool especially with Reina starting 6 yards off his goal line. 1-1.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What on earth does Kuyt offer that Crouch doesn't?I know most of you man don't rate him (although I think he's sick ((crouch)))But yet again, Kuyt gets in good positions and f*cks up, he is absolutely shite...Alright hes strong in the tackle and works hard, but crouch works hard.I'm confident Crouch could do as effective job as kuyt on the right

cruz has been excellent f*ck knows what you lot are watchinghis finnishing has been dead thoughbut his link up play and all round play has been immense