How many 5 year olds could you take on in a fight?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

34.Though in reality it would be infinite I think =\Theres an alternate one for certain guys, how many 5 year olds could you molest in a cinema during a disney film..

Guest Lemons

You could take on 25 five year old kids in a fight.But I reckon I could take a few more.Might pass through the playgroup on my way home and put this to the test.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Theres an alternate one for certain guys, how many 5 year olds could you molest in a cinema during a disney film..
Might pass through the playgroup on my way home and put this to the test.
Seen..

lol, who would think of such a question??Come like the scene in Dont Be a Menace to Society while Sipping... When the bre is knocking out the kids.But as Cousin of Sleep said, it could literally be infinite if you have stamina (no pedo). One swift kick to the face is all it takes to break there little jaws

32 kids when im here<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/914/319/fight5.kqpvmm8ftz.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">32</a><p></p>