If you found out that you only had 48hrs to live

JOHN DOE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably swallow my pride and tell my first bf how I really feel sad.gif and then pretty much what Helen Strange said.
sheeeit how do u really feel?these kinda threads are nuts and the majority of do-able/ realistic things on peoples lists they should do cause you never know anyone of us could really only have 48 hours 2 live b4 we get licked down by a big red bus with all these cuda wuda shudas lingering

I'd probably swallow my pride and tell my first bf how I really feel sad.gif and then pretty much what Helen Strange said.
sheeeit how do u really feel?these kinda threads are nuts and the majority of do-able/ realistic things on peoples lists they should do cause you never know anyone of us could really only have 48 hours 2 live b4 we get licked down by a big red bus with all these cuda wuda shudas lingering
I'd prob say something really soppy. I'm not a soppy person and neither is he so it'll be extremely difficult.

I'd prob say something really soppy. I'm not a soppy person and neither is he so it'll be extremely difficult.
im kinda the same with my 1st gf, i dont reckon i would say anything 4 dem same reasons lolbut life is 2 short though anything can happen & if i never got a chance to get certain things of my chest i think i would feel pissedbut o-well

get my will done, sign all that sh*t overi'd tell my on - off ex that i love him and hopefully we'll bump pelvis' one last timetell my mother and father thank you for f*ck*ng up my life but giving me the best one i could imaginei'd probably call a war on my road between the people i have bad history with and settle all bad bloodfinally i'd get that tattoo i've always wanted

I'd get up really early in the morning, have a quick wash, get a trim, spend a couple hours with the mandem, then spend the rest of with my family. I'd also sit my siblings down and give them a little advice on life. I'd most probably squash the beef with my dad. And before I'm about to leave earth, I'll look into my mothers eyes so that i can recognise the angels

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
HmmIt involves weed...pills...alcohol...sex...music...food...family...friends...sexy guy...cuffs...blindfold.
that's one f*cked-up, perverted party you have in mind there. imo.
laugh.gif