Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest Medic
yeah just shikai. his bankai will probably make the bleachverse implode.
it will probably be so strong that it destroys Shoenn Law.
Fail. Only Zaraki has such power. laugh.gif
lol only if hes uses 2 hands 2 feet and shouts bankai
:D bw where the f*ck is yammi? mans just vanished.

Guest haze-e

Looool biggrin.gifBack on topic if everyone (Expcept maybe Ichigos) Bankai seems to be a larger Representation of there Shikai, SS is f*cked. Aizen + Bankai = Epic Epic Epicness

it would be so f*cked if Aizen was such a badass that he wiped out the espada so that he could take on the captains himself.
what he did to dog face was f*ckedDF:aizeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnaizen...DF:bannnnnnnnnnkaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiaizen: hado no 99 black coffindone mellow.gif no icudnt be arsed to find the page :D

Guest haze-e
Stark vs ShunsuiBarragan vs UkitakeHalibel vs Soi FongBIG
Yep.And Yama vs Aizen.Fox face vs Tousen laterGin vs Hitsugaya later on aswell.Yama, Soi Fon, Ukitake and Shunsui are really the only ones available that can hold there own.

Guest Medic
Stark vs ShunsuiBarragan vs UkitakeHalibel vs Soi FongBIG
Yep.And Yama vs Aizen.Fox face vs Tousen laterGin vs Hitsugaya later on aswell.Yama, Soi Fon, Ukitake and Shunsui are really the only ones available that can hold there own.
Shunsui vs Stark will be sick, both dont like fighting, are bare lazy but it will one of the best fights.VCs can take on the fraccions.

Guest haze-e
lol @ dog face. not even fox. I still think Gin has a major part to play in all of this.
I think Gin might snake Aizen but i dunno. He looks to suspicious to be trusted on eithder side.His closed eye smile is disturbing.250px-Ichimaru_Gin.jpg

Guest Medic
lol @ dog face. not even fox. I still think Gin has a major part to play in all of this.
I think Gin might snake Aizen but i dunno. He looks to suspicious to be trusted on eithder side.His closed eye smile is disturbing.250px-Ichimaru_Gin.jpg
Yeah im thinking along the same lines. Ive said before on vip2 v1 that Gin is just along for the ride and will fight Aizen sometime.Gin is one of the best character in bleach no doubt.
gins been called fox face before it just stops people from getting confused
oh seen.

Yeah im thinking along the same lines. Ive said before on vip2 v1 that Gin is just along for the ride and will fight Aizen sometime.Gin is one of the best character in bleach no doubt.
gins been called fox face before it just stops people from getting confused
oh seen.
gin cudnt posibly beat aizen unless its one of them moments when he stabs sombody in the back or when aizen is injured

Guest Medic

qks he is 100% capable of doing that.Aizen after epic yama fight: Help me Gin, everyone is dead, just you and me. lets us goGin: Bankai =_= *takes megathrone and rules HM*

qks he is 100% capable of doing that.Aizen after epic yama fight: Help me Gin, everyone is dead, just you and me. lets us goGin: Bankai =_= *takes megathrone and rules HM*
he aint taking over no throne i dont even think gin could beat espada 1-5 his datebook stats are way below somebody like byakuya

Guest haze-e
Gin shouldnt really have Bankai. If i remember correctly he is Aizens VC or suttin innit.However... Renji...

Guest Medic
he aint taking over no throne i dont even think gin could beat espada 1-5 his datebook stats are way below somebody like byakuya
im not a databook believer. its just more sh*t for a fan to see and read. Gin would beat nnoitora for sure. As for 1-4 we havent seen what they can do.Gin was aizens VC, that was time ago though. He is a captain, and every captain has bankai, expect kenpachi of course.

im not a databook believer. its just more sh*t for a fan to see and read. Gin would beat nnoitora for sure. As for 1-4 we havent seen what they can do.Gin was aizens VC, that was time ago though.
gin wouldnt be able to cut him he dont have the spirit presure to do so n the datebook stats are actually cannon

lol @ the predictionsI hope Hitsugaya gets killed by Gin, he's just annoying, how he's like such a weak guy compared to all the other captains, even seems weaker than the lower level guys.Swear this thread has just ruined bare for me of future Naruto and Bleach episodes. Ahh well they move bare slow anyway, especially Naruto.

Guest haze-e

Jam and wait man.Aizen + Bankai = EpicnessKenpachi + 2Hand2Feet + Bankai = * *Yes. End of the Managverse... For every single Manga. Even Yagami Light and Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis will be dumbfounded and Speechless. There writers would just die. Mangas dead.You lot better hope for Mangas sake Tite dont let him unleash it Loool.

Jam and wait man.Aizen + Bankai = EpicnessKenpachi + 2Hand2Feet + Bankai = * *Yes. End of the Managverse... For every single Manga. Even Yagami Light and Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis will be dumbfounded and Speechless. There writers would just die. Mangas dead.You lot better hope for Mangas sake Tite dont let him unleash it Loool.
woah woah waoh waohkenpachi can do the two foot two hand bankaibut before lelouch's geases kenpachi wud be shoving his sword up his own ass

Guest Medic
Jam and wait man.Aizen + Bankai = EpicnessKenpachi + No Eyepatch + 2Hand2Feet + Bankai = * *Yes. End of the Managverse... For every single Manga. Even Yagami Light and Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis will be dumbfounded and Speechless. There writers would just die. Mangas dead.You lot better hope for Mangas sake Tite dont let him unleash it Loool.
added :Dwoulda been classic if kenpachi was there to face tousen. blind f*cker would be shitting his garments laugh.gif

Guest Medic
woah woah waoh waohkenpachi can do the two foot two hand bankaibut before lelouch's geases kenpachi wud be shoving his sword up his own ass
when put like that light would dead everyone. literally.

Guest haze-e
Daym.Kenpachis pissed Lool.