Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

bang i cant belive i didnt notice it beforeweres wonderwyce tho
i was thinking about this too. I thought he had potential to do something big or at least insane.The weed head of the Espada.
yammy has also dissapeared laugh.gif
oh f*ck yeah Yammylol, i bet they send these guys out first. Then they get wiped out with the quickness by the vice Captains.
doubt it a no number arrancer was taking them all for fools one of them even almost killed a captain although he is the king of fail
it just seems like i'm waiting for to them to unleash some super secret. They were preparing for the war i'm curious as to see what everyone has been up too. There is no way they would leave them at the same fighting ability as when the Arrancar first arrived.Tbh i though Zarakai was going to lose in his fight due to comparable fighting power with Ichigo and previous battles. Look how that turned out.

i was thinking about this too. I thought he had potential to do something big or at least insane.The weed head of the Espada.
yammy has also dissapeared :D
oh f*ck yeah Yammylol, i bet they send these guys out first. Then they get wiped out with the quickness by the vice Captains.
doubt it a no number arrancer was taking them all for fools one of them even almost killed a captain although he is the king of fail
it just seems like i'm waiting for to them to unleash some super secret. They were preparing for the war i'm curious as to see what everyone has been up too. There is no way they would leave them at the same fighting ability as when the Arrancar first arrived.Tbh i though Zarakai was going to lose in his fight due to comparable fighting power with Ichigo and previous battles. Look how that turned out.
ichigo lost to kenpachi however zangestu beat kenpachi the way i look at itben then again kenpachi wasnt using two hands unsure.gif

Guest haze-e
yammy has also dissapeared :D
ichigo lost to kenpachi however zangestu beat kenpachi the way i look at itben then again kenpachi wasnt using two hands unsure.gif
Two Handed Kenpachi = God Of Anime/MangaUnbeatable. Watch.Lool :D

Guest haze-e
oh shut up . . .best is soi fong . . . watch her come . . .yea i mean come
But weve seen the best of that bitch.When Kenpachi uses his ultimate move, 2 Hand 2 Feet, Manga cannot compute. So it crashes.Tite Kubo is shook to use it coz of the popularity of Bleach atm but when it starts falling off. Watch every manga die from this move. Bare black holes and sh*t its tooooooo epic.

Guest haze-e
blah blah . . .soi fong aint even used her bankai yet . .. watch out for that plus she doesnt even need a sword that finger thing is deep . . .
*Sees no black holes in Manga from Soi fon**Sees BARE black holes from 2 hand 2 feet* laugh.gif

Guest Medic
bout time shino step up n did something guy is one of the strongest out of the rookie 9
Team Naruto must be planning something. Kakashi just said "Shino.." like they had devised a pre-fight plan B.Shino will attack head-on, while Kakashi and/or Yamoto or their bunshin will try to get behind Tobi. Again that wont work, all of Team Naruto will be dumbfounded, we'll have a few chapters of boring talk about how Tobi knows about all of them, they'll be be shocked...then the good part, Tobi reveals who he is smile.gifwell thats my prediction anyways ..

bout time shino step up n did something guy is one of the strongest out of the rookie 9
Team Naruto must be planning something. Kakashi just said "Shino.." like they had devised a pre-fight plan B.Shino will attack head-on, while Kakashi and/or Yamoto or their bunshin will try to get behind Tobi. Again that wont work, all of Team Naruto will be dumbfounded, we'll have a few chapters of boring talk about how Tobi knows about all of them, they'll be be shocked...then the good part, Tobi reveals who he is smile.gifwell thats my prediction anyways ..
shinos bugs eat chakra ni just hope it aint fukcing obiton i think saskue just gained the mangekyowhy did hes eyes just start bleeding

Guest Medic

Late but bleach is up if anyone missed it http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-316.htmlimprovement from theI thought this weeks chapter was very interesting. Aizen vs Yama should be very good, hopefully we'll get to see a great battle.I thought the 315 was a big last 10 chapters of the torture. Old man is finally named (Barragan), Stark is a badderman. He has that Shikimaru-esque lazyness that makes him a top hit.Im looking forward to next weeks chapter.

Guest Medic
SMH at IchigoNever thinks with his head. f*ck Itachi now anyway. Ulquiorras back.
laugh.gif some drastic change of heart. anyhow ichigo beats ulquiorra, that would be some f*cked up sh*t. also all that about making kakura town into a war zone was sooo much bollocks. typical on the spot ideas. shoulda left it how it was, cause panic and warzone. that would come off in the fights aswell. how can you have a epic fight, when theres no commotion!

Guest haze-e
SMH at IchigoNever thinks with his head. f*ck Itachi now anyway. Ulquiorras back.
:D some drastic change of heart. anyhow ichigo beats ulquiorra, that would be some f*cked up sh*t. also all that about making kakura town into a war zone was sooo much bollocks. typical on the spot ideas. shoulda left it how it was, cause panic and warzone. that would come off in the fights aswell. how can you have a epic fight, when theres no commotion!
Lol. Ichigo wont beat him. I not even gonna say he cant because look at Sasuke and Itachi dry.gif .Inoue will probably reject him or some bullshit like that.

:D some drastic change of heart. anyhow ichigo beats ulquiorra, that would be some f*cked up sh*t. also all that about making kakura town into a war zone was sooo much bollocks. typical on the spot ideas. shoulda left it how it was, cause panic and warzone. that would come off in the fights aswell. how can you have a epic fight, when theres no commotion!
Lol. Ichigo wont beat him. I not even gonna say he cant because look at Sasuke and Itachi dry.gif .Inoue will probably reject him or some bullshit like that.
ahhhhhbut heres the thingichigo is MORE powerfull than ulquirroaalot of people seem to have forgotten this page16.jpg:D:D:D:D

Guest Medic

it hasnt been forgotten believe. but after getting deaded by ulquiorra, and nearly losing to grimmjow, its hard to see how he will just go a f*ck up ulqi. although it'll prolly be "he had the passion to save his friends" this time, but it was the same thing everytime. Kenpachi said to him "i fight for fun", and ichigo was dumbfounded. ichi only fights when he needs to.what about his injuries? i dont remember inoue healing them after the fight with grimmjow.

it hasnt been forgotten believe. but after getting deaded by ulquiorra, and nearly losing to grimmjow, its hard to see how he will just go a f*ck up ulqi. although it'll prolly be "he had the passion to save his friends" this time, but it was the same thing everytime. Kenpachi said to him "i fight for fun", and ichigo was dumbfounded. ichi only fights when he needs to.what about his injuries? i dont remember inoue healing them after the fight with grimmjow.
yer she healed him hes been in a bubble when kenpachi was fighting noitoriaconsidering this is a shoenn manga ichigo is just gonna be more determined and win although i want him to get his ass handed to himi hope to f*ck*ng god that thats not the next fight they showim sick of ichigo fighting with his sh*t bankai