The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Took a couple weeks off get my stress prob solvedGot back to LondonBare feds on road all stressproblems grownand Im thinkin to myself shouldda never come homeLet me start from the top let my problems flowGot back line is dead so I shot less cokeNuts got knicked by them ot pricks cos some dumb little bitch saw feds and spokeNo hard white, no butch and no chro on top of all that my xbox brokeGenius

exZ0eBZa7y4

Top 2 Giggs tracksThe beat is genius and J melo rips itedit: wont let me embbedits called why you hating
Giggs is big.. the mixtape awards is a disgrace..1 of the best mixtapes of all time is BUCK and FIX mixtape WOOLY @ HEART.i fully rate that mixtape, from start to finish..

Took a couple weeks off get my stress prob solvedGot back to LondonBare feds on road all stressproblems grownand Im thinkin to myself shouldda never come homeLet me start from the top let my problems flowGot back line is dead so I shot less cokeKnuckz got knicked by them ot pricks cos some dumb little bitch saw feds and spokeNo hard white, no butch and no chro on top of all that my xbox brokeGenius
Fixed