LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you taking the pissy aint i in the draw ???
SORRY BRUDDA, i didnt see ur name on pes rankings my bad. u GET AC MILAN.
laugh.gif:D dem ones**cancels registration n gets ready for gym**

Guest haze-e
Sorry to intrude but theres no vibrate on the 40gig controllers??Are they purchaseable? (Controllers wid vibrate)
you msn slaglaugh.gif
:D
Lol. For writing "Wid".Nah serious question aswell. MGS soon come.

Guest Sho Case
Sorry to intrude but theres no vibrate on the 40gig controllers??Are they purchaseable? (Controllers wid vibrate)
you msn slaglaugh.gif
:D
Lol. For writing "Wid".Nah serious question aswell. MGS soon come.
vibrator..msn..webcam..slag

Bane just join man, you won't join unless you get Ac Milan?You're not that sh*t are you?
Nah its just reziw is cumin across as sum1 whos balls aint dropped yet...Bait he only gave milan to dat ova guy cuz he saw me say i wont play unless i get milan seeing as i was seeded a* for being the swaggest pro player on vip2 bi far and i didnt get barca or inter...If nefing it makes him look lyk a shook kat n dat hes prang hel lose to me dis tym round so he dun dat cuz he knew i wudnt play otherwise...

Guest haze-e
Bane just join man, you won't join unless you get Ac Milan?You're not that sh*t are you?
Nah its just reziw is cumin across as sum1 whos balls aint dropped yet...Bait he only gave milan to dat ova guy cuz he saw me say i wont play unless i get milan seeing as i was seeded a* for being the swaggest pro player on vip2 bi far and i didnt get barca or inter...If nefing it makes him look lyk a shook kat n dat hes prang hel lose to me dis tym round so he dun dat cuz he knew i wudnt play otherwise...
Llow it. Not the reply but the fact that you cant play without a big team.HMS.

I ONLY DONE THAT COS KERSER WAS IN THE COMP FIRST, N U SEEM LIKE UR JUS GNA CAUSE BARE PROBLEMS. IF U WANT AC MILAN GO ASK KERSER IF HE WANTS TO SWAP GOT THE ONLY OTHER AVAILABLE TEAM 'LIVERPOOL'

After i already said before i lyk using teams lyk villa n totty...I said i wanted to be Milan for this league though..So man utd, chelsea, athletico etc are not big teams?SkeenXbox pro thread is u

After i already said before i lyk using teams lyk villa n totty...I said i wanted to be Milan for this league though..So man utd, chelsea, athletico etc are not big teams?SkeenXbox pro thread is u
tottenham n villa r both avaliable so wots ur problem?

N U SEEM LIKE UR JUS GNA CAUSE BARE PROBLEMS.
Acting lyk i cant see straight fru u lyk a clear glass window...

Guest haze-e
Is Man U and Chelsea taken?Shut up then. Talking like they were available teams. Just use Liverpool and carm yuh skin innit.You know Liverpool play better in Europe and look at the eclectic mix of teams... laugh.gif