1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

J-STEP- BarcelonaDRC- Inter Milan JJ- Real MadridD.BRAIN- ChelseaONELOVE- Bayer MunichSKEMA- Manchester united GUNDAM- JuventusSHO CASE-Athletico MadridREZIW- ArsenalMACZ- ValenciaMATT-Lyon thats what we are dealing with

lmao how can rbg refuse to join your league and still be talking? stop being a spoil sport bane and playwas supposed to have my 40" tv on saturday but said llow buying it from sainsburys mans waiting for john lewis to get back to me. john lewis = free 5 year guarantee when that lands at the end of the week i will get the ps3 someone show me some ps3 deals with pro and another game. and whats the difference between 60gb and 40gb

f*ck it den il join upits the takin part that countsas long as i beat dbrain itl be worth itmite aswell jus put me down as acmilan tbhdoes it mean we will have to take pics of the results cuz certain ppl mite try lie n use there ''status'' as a way to get the result to go there way...

lmao how can rbg refuse to join your league and still be talking? stop being a spoil sport bane and playwas supposed to have my 40" tv on saturday but said llow buying it from sainsburys mans waiting for john lewis to get back to me. john lewis = free 5 year guarantee when that lands at the end of the week i will get the ps3 someone show me some ps3 deals with pro and another game. and whats the difference between 60gb and 40gb
60GB PS3 vs 40GB PS3# PriceA bit obvious this one, but at £299 the 40GB PS3 will be about £50 cheaper than the 60GB version. The price for the 60GB PS3 console will drop to £349*. This should bring the PS3 price more inline with the Xbox 360, unless Microsoft do a tit for tat and drop the price of the 360 again.# Ethernet PortsUnchanged. A lot of people are reporting a loss of ethernet ports, but the 60GB console only ever shipped with one ethernet port in the UK. The two other ethernet ports were intended to provide ethernet hub functionality.# HDMI PortsUnchanged. The 40GB version will have one HDMI port, as did the 60GB UK PS3. There was a dual HDMI version of the 60GB PS3, but it never made it to the UK. Dual HDMI ports enabled you to do dual screen 1080P, but how many people own or even have the space to run two 1080P screens anyway?!# USB PortsTwo USB ports vs the 60GB console's four USB ports.# Flash Memory Card SlotsThe 40GB Console has no multi memory card port for SD cards etc.# Controller VibrationStill no controller vibration for the 40GB console. Sony were complaining that the vibration on the DualShock 2 would interfere with the motion sensor, but this might have something to do with a lawsuit that Sony was fighting for copyright infringement.# PS2 games compatibilityNo backward compatibility with PS2 games for the 40GB PS3. Sony said something about saving money here by not paying for emulation licences.

Guest Sho Case
gundam paid 280 for a ps3+proi got a 40gb aint much difference,heard you can have more controllers in use at once with a 60gbthen the 20gb difference