LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im ready to start da draw wit dese names in the hatreziw.k,DeeRC,jjlobban,matistuta,skema007,Sho_Case,ihustle101,j-stepper,gundam,MRREAMS,OR WE CAN WAIT FOR DA LAST MINUTE MANDEMDRC,J-STEP 1st draw. A*BarcelonaInternazionaleONE LOVE, D.BRAIN,JJ,SKEMA, 2nd draw. AManchester UnitedAC MilanChelseaLiverpoolReal MadridBayern MunichSHO, REZIW, MATT, GUNDAM, 3rd draw. BArsenalValenciaRomaJuventusLyonAthletico Madrid

IF U CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM'
Sum stupid mentality to have...IMO dats one of da major fings dats wrong wid ppl in dis world and why fings will never change but il low going off topic...

f*ck sake i swere yea i must have the worse luck when it comes to games/consoles how can i buy pes2008 put in the disc *not workin* huh.gif:D :D i look at the disc now see some crack in it a crack wtf some joke i belled the shop to hot them & thay said bring it back but they close at 7 so i gotta reach there tomorrow f*ckin pissed

IF U CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM'
Sum stupid mentality to have...IMO dats one of da major fings dats wrong wid ppl in dis world and why fings will never change but il low going off topic...
DONT U EVER SHUT DA FUK UP WIT DEM BULL sh*t POSTS. ITS JUST A GAME.
f*ck sake i swere yea i must have the worse luck when it comes to games/consoles how can i buy pes2008 put in the disc *not workin* huh.gif:D :D i look at the disc now see some crack in it a crack wtf some joke i belled the shop to hot them & thay said bring it back but they close at 7 so i gotta reach there tomorrow f*ckin pissed
pissed
You man better get your wii'sCos you dun kno when smash brothers brawl comes out i wanna leng a couple of you init.
smh

Guest Sho Case

bladgundams in my categorywtfhow you putting him in a lower 1& dont insult meskemars not on my levelit took him til the end of pes6 to beat mebe serious

this is absolutely crazyhow on earth have i suddenly gone into the top rank?and gundam is quite obviously one of the best on here.... why isnt he in the top rank?
sorry bout dat, got u two mixed up
bladgundams in my categorywtfhow you putting him in a lower 1& dont insult meskemars not on my levelit took him til the end of pes6 to beat mebe serious
skemas good u know, dnt be fooled even though i beat him 7-2 . but f*ck it i'll demote him

You man are raw making dbrain part of the A group...Man cudnt even beat me wid Barca twice..Everyone shud jus use 10men when playing him if your not gonna let him use Barca not even sending...

You man are raw making dbrain part of the A group...Man cudnt even beat me wid Barca twice..Everyone shud jus use 10men when playing him if your not gonna let him use Barca not even sending...
D.BRAIN i beg u beat dis guy to stop him from talking.
Before the comps over somebody will bring you back down to earth lyk a broken space satellite and prove your can only win wid Barca...So if i was you i wud back away for a cuple weeks and keeps posts to a minimum before people dig up quotes to bury you wid...

Before the comps over somebody will bring you back down to earth lyk a broken space satellite and prove your can only win wid Barca...So if i was you i wud back away for a cuple weeks and keeps posts to a minimum before people dig up quotes to bury you wid...
ok

from when hes coming last i dont need to talkthis guy aint even joined the league yet he cant chat sh*t