Photography

The Drama

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But most photographer don't use standard camera's, that's not trueIf they went Currys and picked up a 4MP Sony, it may be a good picture but quality would be trash, not good enough for them to use.If you see photo's that don't look like they've been taken by a DSLR it's more likely an advanced film camera or a point and shoot.Basically very advanced and expensive compact cameras.Terry Richardson uses point and shoot camera's. I think he uses a very old Lomo from the 80's if I remember right.Here's some HDR images anyway:534568339_dfb2e548a1_b.jpg2201259725_5f26bb27ff_o.jpg440675742_6b9568d8a5_o.jpg

yeah obviously, but the whole bullshit arguement is you cant take a good photo if you dont have an SLR....the quality doesnt determine weather its good photo or not...but obviously if some one took a good photo with a standard digi cam and then the same photo with an SLR they would have more options from the slr version.

But most photographer don't use standard camera's, that's not trueIf they went Currys and picked up a 4MP Sony, it may be a good picture but quality would be trash, not good enough for them to use.If you see photo's that don't look like they've been taken by a DSLR it's more likely an advanced film camera or a point and shoot.Basically very advanced and expensive compact cameras.Terry Richardson uses point and shoot camera's. I think he uses a very old Lomo from the 80's if I remember right.Here's some HDR images anyway:534568339_dfb2e548a1_b.jpg2201259725_5f26bb27ff_o.jpg440675742_6b9568d8a5_o.jpg
f*ck off them pictures look crazy! is HDR the name of the cam that took that? (4give my uneducation)

It's a setting you use to adjust lighting, I'm not too clued up on it but I think it's done through the camera not Photoshop.Those pictures aren't how you're meant to use the setting but it does look pretty good in some cases.
its done through software.

Guest Smell Of Death
f*ck off them pictures look crazy! is HDR the name of the cam that took that? (4give my uneducation)
high dynamic range imaginglook it upu can like take 3 pics or get one pic, copy it 3 times in photoshop n change the exposures n sh*t n work off that

high dynamic range imaginglook it upu can like take 3 pics or get one pic, copy it 3 times in photoshop n change the exposures n sh*t n work off that
thafeits appreciated

thafeits appreciated
take your pics in raw mode aswell.... not jpg.

Ive got that Lomo Fisheye camera, pictures look good but it sh*t if its a bit dark cos the flash is sh*t.I got a Holga aswell but havent used it yet, gonna take it with me to barcelona in a few weeks.And whoever said dont get a Lomography camera until you learn the basics, the whole philosophy behind Lomography is that there are no rules and to just experiment and see what comes out. Allow all the snobbery in this topic.