fuck shit fucking fuck!!!

Mic Man

Haringay are a bunch of cunts.I stay clear of that yellow box outside the Sainsburys/McD's.If you're anywhere near it BAM! fine.
Yeah I got fined for that aswell, f*cking bus was infront of me & I couldn't see around it & then it stops, leaving half my car stuck in the yellow for all of 15 secs & I got a £60 fine.Again was in HaringeyI don't even f*cking live in Haringey.

you might as well buy bolt cutters and throw em in the boot just incase you ever get clamped.
but do the council not store your details and expect a payment from u?in the sameway as getting a parking fine and then just throwing away the ticket?
yeah you still have to pay, but at last you can drive around

Wheel clampers are d*ckheads. Contesting them is difficult. If it's the council you could squeeze them but 99% of the time it's some contractor working privately (most likely for a business) fo whoever 'owns' the land.I got clamped in Loughborough, everywhere in that town is permit only! I went in to a mates place for 5 mins, by the time I came out I had been clamped. Most expensive 5 minutes of my life, quickest and most expensive Pro Evo game I ever played. Had to pay £85.Touchdown, you seem to have some sh*t luck. Come like you get fined for things like waiting in a box junction cos traffic ahead has built up lol.

Wheel clampers are d*ckheads. Contesting them is difficult. If it's the council you could squeeze them but 99% of the time it's some contractor working privately (most likely for a business) fo whoever 'owns' the land.I got clamped in Loughborough, everywhere in that town is permit only! I went in to a mates place for 5 mins, by the time I came out I had been clamped. Most expensive 5 minutes of my life, quickest and most expensive Pro Evo game I ever played. Had to pay £85.Touchdown, you seem to have some sh*t luck. Come like you get fined for things like waiting in a box junction cos traffic ahead has built up lol.
Tell me about it, I feel like selling my car & going back to London Transport, lot less expensive & stressful. I've probably paid out £400 in total for penalty charges since I started driving (3 years legally) which ain't as much as some but lately their coming thick & fast & more time they ain't my fault!*feels sorry for himself*

Guest djbmc

f*ck that, one of the reasons i refuse to ever live in london. i would kill someone, literally, i can't handle d*ckheads telling me wot to do, let alone sum busy c*nt fining me for stopping in a box junction.

Im yet to come to the day when i have my car clamped or get a ticket or any sort of fine.Im still a new driver.
You kno I saw u the other week at departure.
:D You was there!!I didnt think u went. sad.gif
Yh i was leaving same time u did, heard u cussing bout ur car being flyered, lol.

Im yet to come to the day when i have my car clamped or get a ticket or any sort of fine.Im still a new driver.
You kno I saw u the other week at departure.
:D You was there!!I didnt think u went. sad.gif
Yh i was leaving same time u did, heard u cussing bout ur car being flyered, lol.
them stalkers there

getting clamped is nothing watch how u feel when ur car gets towed u heart jumps out ur mouth it hearts even more when ur handing over money to a man who legally took ur car its such a par process
LMAOMy girls step dad parked outside a newsagents 1 night, went inside 2 mins, come out cars gone.Nowhere to be seen.These man are on some world record breaking sh*t these days truss.

getting clamped is nothing watch how u feel when ur car gets towed u heart jumps out ur mouth it hearts even more when ur handing over money to a man who legally took ur car its such a par process
LMAOMy girls step dad parked outside a newsagents 1 night, went inside 2 mins, come out cars gone.Nowhere to be seen.These man are on some world record breaking sh*t these days truss.
I swear these clampers stalk people and wait for them to park somewhere rong...then make their move.Can these people tow ur car with someone inside? Say the person refused to come out, can they still legally tow it or not? unsure.gif

Supposedly if you put a note in your windscreen saying I do not consent to my car being wheel clamped or towed then you could fight it differently.It can be counted as an illegal trespass of your property cos it's your vehicle if they wheel clamp it or if they tow it you can do them for theft.Best way to fight these things is pay up to get it released then go small claims court (so basically you pay up then use the argument that you were forced to pay and publically humiliated as well as illegal trespass or theft of you vehicle) against the specific landowner, so if it's the council have no mercy. If it's some private business find the property owner right at the top cos they have more to lose if imposed with a CCJ, so once you know who have no mercy.