Sign in to follow this  
Angelo

Why

When you are just friendly to some chicks, and run a few a jokes at work, they think they can try par with you on a level, and get a bit brave with their jokes/humor?Some chick has just started doing this at work, I let it slide a couple times, but after she tried chuck it this morning, I just settled her in the most disgusting way. Everyone in the office has been quiet since.Quite awkward indeed. Didn’t wanna let it get to that. Why can’t some chicks realise that it’s never that time when they think they can try run jokes at mans expense when I can clearly annihilate them within seconds of the words leaving their mouth.Coz Im friendly don’t mean you can try it and get away with it.

I know your type...At my work we have this gay who thinks he's funny try's to catch jokes with everyone but when the tablesturn he dont like it, some waste guy if you ask me.

Coz Im friendly don’t mean you can try it and get away with it.
me in a nutshell. I run joke with everyone at work, but if they think they can chuck it...watch me throw back a ten tonne weight

thats not nice.see you made the office all uneasy now their gunna think u can't take a joke or twelve.everytime you move to the water dispenser they're going to part like the red sea.ijoke.

I know your type...At my work we have this gay who thinks he's funny try's to catch jokes with everyone but when the tablesturn he dont like it, some waste guy if you ask me.
I know your type...The insecure guy who walks round with a screwface coz he’s scared if he’s civil and friendly people will take his life for Riskys.And to update, everyones cool now. The chick is being too nice and polite now, and some of the others in the office have emailed me saying “boy she didn’t expect that you know…”

I know your type...The insecure guy who walks round with a screwface coz he’s scared if he’s civil and friendly people will take his life for Riskys.And to update, everyones cool now. The chick is being too nice and polite now, and some of the others in the office have emailed me saying “boy she didn’t expect that you know…”
tongue.gif Thats where your wrong, I can take a joke.

what did she say?this is why you cant get too friendly with peoplespecially at work, cos u dont have the choice to avoid themand now you look like a jerk innit