fao mandem widout a father

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik
only until being a father myself do i realise the sort of pressure the mother can put on you, ive felt to get out of here on a few occassions.
if u didnt hav a dad urself u generaly r a good fatherwen i hav a yout i WILL be there for them all the way
its easier said then done, i always said id be here for my daughter no matter what happens with her mother, but sometimes these females do t heir best to f*ck u up.
did u hav a dad?
here and there, the guy liked p*ssy too much, on his 3rd wife now.
see kah u had a dad for a likl bit u wont understand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. BLK
now it seems like nothing cos theyre are 35 and 40but considering im 20 its mad, ive dealt with women same age if not older than my marj
lol
lol i couldnt do it wouldn't u be thinking rah this woman could been bredrins with my mum
she met my mom a few years before she met me... she was my aunt friendits nuffin

dad wasnt around unless he came to get some good karmaso i parred him offlast time i saw him was at my cousins funeraland he tried to bred and i aired himall my aunts was telling me to talk to himbut before that the last time i spoke to him was my 20th birthdayand i had to ring himdidnt even get a call nor aknoldgement on my 21st but then again i wasnt expecting anything from himminor tho cah at the end of the day. . .

mums> > dads

My dad died in a car crash when I was 2 weeks old so all I have is a picture of him.Step dad tried stepping in like hitting me when I was young I told him 'I hope you die and I'm more of a dad to ur kids than you' he has hated me ever since.Mum taught me everything and if it wasn't her it was the guys I went to primary school with and my uncle taught me how to most things I needed to learn.Not needed any dad I'm my own father but I wish he was still alive so that I don't have to live with this d*ckhead

Guest Got Dat Cronik
My Dad >> Anyone
dem p*ssy boys who hav a dad talkNAH IM JOKIN FAM I JUS HATE ON NIGGAS WHO HAV A DADTHERE LIKE IM GOIN TO WATCH ARSENAL THIUS WEEKEND WID DADDYI AINT EVA BEEN TO A FUKING FOOTBALL MATCH!!! MOTD IS ME

Guest Got Dat Cronik
If anyone on here does not have a father..I will adopt you.
lmao even if were black??
Yes mate..I will feed you some real food..
FISH AND CHIPSOR PIE AND MASHWHITE PPL FOOD IS BLAND SO IL GIV U A PAR