ViP2 PES Top Selected?

Guest Sho Case

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao at his name actually being changed to residue. buoyed.on a real tho vip could have a nice lil stable to kill off all them neeks on pesfan. think about it stop cussing each other man like gundam got to the pro finals, reziw is beating these guys and gettin ppl asking if hes mclean, sho is better then both of them (no diss) matt and macz are giving all u man good games from what i hear and all the others are improving and obviously im an og at this tingim just saying basically the vip pro scene is healthy
i asked admin to change my name mR ReZiW was gettin dry.man didnt even clock that was michael in ur sig, f*ck EUBANKS

Guest Sho Case

tyred has a pointalso,i will do a poll reziwi clocked the link too late mattdavicious X needs to be in thiswhen you getting your ps3 sorted tyred?

tyred has a pointalso,i will do a poll reziwi clocked the link too late mattdavicious X needs to be in thiswhen you getting your ps3 sorted tyred?
whos tyred im baffled
no time frame, no dates1 day soon I will just turn uo and make a topic saying who wants a game. soon tho
dem ones dere mans ready for u. ur debut wil be against me

lmao at his name actually being changed to residue. buoyed.on a real tho vip could have a nice lil stable to kill off all them neeks on pesfan. think about it stop cussing each other man like gundam got to the pro finals, reziw is beating these guys and gettin ppl asking if hes mclean, sho is better then both of them (no diss) matt and macz are giving all u man good games from what i hear and all the others are improving and obviously im an og at this tingim just saying basically the vip pro scene is healthy
No one on this forum is on their levels yet. Certain guys get eaten when it comes down to playing with the big boys.

No one on this forum is on their levels yet. Certain guys get eaten when it comes down to playing with the big boys.
i'v played 4 man in the top 10 and i'v beat 3, 1 of dem on a regular basis and i drew with arguably the best guy. so i'll sat im on dere levels no long ting. beat one guy called chriskenny 11-2 cos he was chattin sh*t in my ear. i dnt rate none of dem guys . darkirish is absoloutley sh*t, smh. if u saw da way i dealt with him, hes a joke.

is there still spaces, i werent around wen dis thread was made.
yehIf Gundam, Kush and Scofield are playing I make that 3 spaces left.Anyone think we should reserve the last 3 for the likes of macz, matt, skeemer, GT, kerser......
JJ I already said I'm in mate.Rezidue.....That Junioryz is he meant to be a good player?

is there still spaces, i werent around wen dis thread was made.
yehIf Gundam, Kush and Scofield are playing I make that 3 spaces left.Anyone think we should reserve the last 3 for the likes of macz, matt, skeemer, GT, kerser......
JJ I already said I'm in mate.Rezidue.....That Junioryz is he meant to be a good player?
nah u know, he thinks hes Gods gift to pro but hes wack. fair enough he was ranked #6th so obviously hes good but he aint great, we've played like 8 games n i'v won 6. but den he beat me in one tournament wit some last minute goal n started getting hyped, he knows im better than him thou. im HULK HOGAN n hes JIMMY HART bare telling everyone about me n ting some d*ck jockey (NO HOMO)I HEAR U DREW WIT HIM STILL INIT, DEN HE QUIT OR SUTTIN. THATS WHAT ROGUE WAS TELLIN ME