RWD classic threads lol (NSFW)

Lucarelli

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you **** bottomdo you even have a lifeare you gaydo you like girlswhy are you such a prickis your mum bisexualis your mum a good motherdoes your dad drink and beat up ya mum when she dont wash updo you have a bald head due to health issuesdo you have down syndromedo you listen to classical musicif so whyif not whydo you like using rwddo you like being the rwd punch bagdo you find it hard to approach womendo women approach youdo men approach youwould you like to approach a man but choose not to out of fear of being beat senseless by ya uncledoes this same uncle malest young childrendo you get on with himif so why do you feel you get onif not why dont you get ondo your family member know why the rest of ya family are like thisdo you have black relativesdo these black relatives like youdo these black relatives have criminal recordsdo these black relatives listen to funky houseif so do they use this forumdo they use other forumsdo they know luv docdo they live in this countryill come with some more as they come to medo you **** bottomdo you even have a lifeare you gaydo you like girlswhy are you such a prickis your mum bisexualis your mum a good motherdoes your dad drink and beat up ya mum when she dont wash updo you have a bald head due to health issuesdo you have down syndromedo you listen to classical musicif so whyif not whydo you like using rwddo you like being the rwd punch bagdo you find it hard to approach womendo women approach youdo men approach youwould you like to approach a man but choose not to out of fear of being beat senseless by ya uncledoes this same uncle malest young childrendo you get on with himif so why do you feel you get onif not why dont you get ondo your family member know why the rest of ya family are like thisdo you have black relativesdo these black relatives like youdo these black relatives have criminal recordsdo these black relatives listen to funky houseif so do they use this forumdo they use other forumsdo they know luv docdo they live in this countryill come with some more as they come to medo you **** bottomdo you even have a lifeare you gaydo you like girlswhy are you such a prickis your mum bisexualis your mum a good motherdoes your dad drink and beat up ya mum when she dont wash updo you have a bald head due to health issuesdo you have down syndromedo you listen to classical musicif so whyif not whydo you like using rwddo you like being the rwd punch bagdo you find it hard to approach womendo women approach youdo men approach youwould you like to approach a man but choose not to out of fear of being beat senseless by ya uncledoes this same uncle malest young childrendo you get on with himif so why do you feel you get onif not why dont you get ondo your family member know why the rest of ya family are like thisdo you have black relativesdo these black relatives like youdo these black relatives have criminal recordsdo these black relatives listen to funky houseif so do they use this forumdo they use other forumsdo they know luv docdo they live in this countryill come with some more as they come to me

Guest Vaseline
SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE AN MSPAINT THREAD
why dont u do it urself
scared it will be a epic fail tbhwe need that grim topic back so i can do email searches certain females on my list tink like they can go on like i didnt find them from the grim thead smh

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE AN MSPAINT THREAD
why dont u do it urself
scared it will be a epic fail tbhwe need that grim topic back so i can do email searches certain females on my list tink like they can go on like i didnt find them from the grim thead smh
laugh.gif:D shook one

Guest PennyTraitor
wat bout that if u were stuck in the desert topic.
link?
cnt find it but its along the lines ofif u were stuck in the outbacks of australia and a redneck offered u a ride in exchange for fellatio would you do it.
LOL and alex was like, ye fam id do it no qualmsand ppl were like wouldnt u jus hit him over the head with a rock and steal his whip and he was like na id rather jus suck him off, he COULD have a gun or suttin.it went something like that anyway.lol

link?
cnt find it but its along the lines ofif u were stuck in the outbacks of australia and a redneck offered u a ride in exchange for fellatio would you do it.
LOL and alex was like, ye fam id do it no qualmsand ppl were like wouldnt u jus hit him over the head with a rock and steal his whip and he was like na id rather jus suck him off, he COULD have a gun or suttin.it went something like that anyway.lol
loooli swear it was jamal??

Guest SKYSCRAPER
link?
loooli swear it was jamal??
They're pretty interchangeable.

argh i cant go on rwd, im still banned!any1 remember the rwd v urbantingz saga! wen i was C.Slatern i memba when i made up that lowdeep tune ft bare mc scalled - were off to see the wizard - on rwd taking the piss.n some plum on urbantingz made a topic asking if any1 heard or had this tune. i was dying! lol