Disgraceful

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
Young Black man just tryna make an honest P.
assumptions
u wouldnt b sayin that if it was a 33 year old white guyblack on black crime has some f*ckry stigma where everyone takes the guilty till innocent stancewhy cnt he jus be an innocent guy cashing up that was robbed?ill believe that until i see or hear evidence to the contraryR.I.P still.mindless crime pisses me off

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
Absolute bullshit. Do you two even understand crab in a barrel? If so, explain to me 'cause this was just an act of greed. They robbed the shop, not him. He was just the unlucky guy cashing upLike mi mate Dave said:"u wouldnt b sayin that if it was a 33 year old white guyblack on black crime has some f*ckry stigma"Well remixed but still applies

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
Absolute bullshit. Do you two even understand crab in a barrel? If so, explain to me 'cause this was just an act of greed. They robbed the shop, not him. He was just the unlucky guy cashing upLike mi mate Dave said:"u wouldnt b sayin that if it was a 33 year old white guyblack on black crime has some f*ckry stigma"Well remixed but still applies
im talkin about poor people commiting crimes against poor people for small changeyh they robbed the store, but they killed a manreally didnt have black on black crime in mind tbh

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
im talkin about poor people commiting crimes against poor people for small changeyh they robbed the store, but they killed a manreally didnt have black on black crime in mind tbh
Hmm, still wouldnt call that crab in barrel but I'm not against your original statement as much as beforeHave you heard that song Crab Inna Barrel by Shane-o? Tune mad. Come out last year but it still badSeeit deh

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
Hmm, still wouldnt call that crab in barrel but I'm not against your original statement as much as beforeHave you heard that song Crab Inna Barrel by Shane-o? Tune mad
way i see ithe was a crab tryin to get out the barreland they dragged him down and trampled on him on their pursuits to get out

As someone earlier said, youts seem to think u can go round shanking and no one will die!!! From time when u leave your house with a knife to commit any sort of crime, u need to be prepared for it to go wrong and the consequences of using a knife to get yourself out of a bad situation which u chose to enter e.g. a robbery.

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
Hmm, still wouldnt call that crab in barrel but I'm not against your original statement as much as beforeHave you heard that song Crab Inna Barrel by Shane-o? Tune mad
way i see ithe was a crab tryin to get out the barreland they dragged him down and trampled on him on their pursuits to get out
Seen, I still think he was the unlucky guy, wrong time, wrong place scenario.But anyway listen the tune, I'm sure its your typa tune. Concious vibe, y'zeet

crabs in a barrel
makes me sick
Seen, I still think he was the unlucky guy, wrong time, wrong place scenario.But anyway listen the tune, I'm sure its your typa tune. Concious vibe, y'zeet
cool youtwhen mi reach back

f*cked up. Wrong place wrong time? Never. you go to rob sumwhere sum1 who works there is still there so u stab him in the neck WTF bait they intended to kill him. Not serious atall, hope they get life and get f*cked up in pen.
Blud, whoever that was would have been the victim. He was not targeted for who he was, but merely for the fact he had the responsibilty of dealing with the cash that they wanted to takeThey werent robbing him, were they?

CBF to read four pages what the f*ck man,R.I.P. to a working black man just tryna make an honest wageLondon has gone to sh*t these days real talk....f*ck moving out though.
how can u say that honest wages ? ? ? goin on like black people doin dirty jobs 2 get there money . . . doubt thst . . .hope karma hit these kids badly

f*cked up. Wrong place wrong time? Never. you go to rob sumwhere sum1 who works there is still there so u stab him in the neck WTF bait they intended to kill him. Not serious atall, hope they get life and get f*cked up in pen.
Blud, whoever that was would have been the victim. He was not targeted for who he was, but merely for the fact he had the responsibilty of dealing with the cash that they wanted to takeThey werent robbing him, were they?
He is saying they carried the knife with the intention of dealing with whoever was there cashing at the time.I hope the people get caught and imprisoned for life. This whole good behaviour thing is silly when they have taken someone's life.