Disgraceful

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Black man just tryna make an honest P.
not being awkward but hes not that young, hes 33, that aint really young or maybe i just think its old.
that comment was a teeny weeny bit unnessecary dont ya think?r.i.p tho 33 or 93 no one deserves to be murked makin an honest living

not being awkward but hes not that young, hes 33, that aint really young or maybe i just think its old.
that comment was a teeny weeny bit unnessecary dont ya think?r.i.p tho 33 or 93 no one deserves to be murked makin an honest living
YEe i guess it was, im in one of them moods today

rip to the guy.thats really sad.but i don't even know how they managed to that.store policy is supposed to stop that sort of thing.i work in a matalan and before cashing up the security guards go round the store and check there are no customers left. then all the shutters are put down. andn there are still like 10 members of staff left in the store for replenishing and tidying and sh*t.sad.

rip to the guy.thats really sad.but i don't even know how they managed to that.store policy is supposed to stop that sort of thing.i work in a matalan and before cashing up the security guards go round the store and check there are no customers left. then all the shutters are put down. andn there are still like 10 members of staff left in the store for replenishing and tidying and sh*t.sad.
sometimes,this is not always the case stilli know this all too well

did something similar happen to you? or where you work?

I used to work there too

Guest LOGers

I know that I cash up at work and there will blatently be customers walking around the shop floor. Security will be milling around somewhere but they are hardly ever close by.

Like dude say when a move goes wrongthese lot were tryna make dough not kill someoneDude doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would've rolled over whilst the place got robbed or just seckled by a knifeThe youts probably panicked by his attempt to stop them and then one of them stabbed himf*ckry thing for the person that actually stuck the knife in right nowis his bredrins are thinking, most most definitely, if I turn myself in and say it was him that stuck the knife in , i might just get done for robbery and get a licke 5 yearsthey must be so shook

Yh thats how its MEANT to be...Victor our sercuity guard is long gone b4 the money is taken to the cash office.

Yh thats how its MEANT to be...Victor our sercuity guard is long gone b4 the money is taken to the cash office.
wow they always do it in my store.

I used to work there too
skeen.pissed.if procedures were followed that could of been prevented.bare sad.

assumptions
why is it? jamie is my cous and not to act like am not catching feelings...this guy was honest and decent.
You should be catching feelings if it's your family member, you have every right to.R.I.PIt's such a shame, people today don't value life, how you can kill someone for a couple grand or any amount, i can't get my head around.