PESrankings events

macz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out played the guy who beat me in the league and he beat me again in the quaters.Gundam is about to play the guy he beat in the league.I think you, Gundam and sho would definately beat the guy that beat me.Need to learn how to defend better.
u played dat mill guy, hes swag. beat him 6-1

Im out played the guy who beat me in the league and he beat me again in the quaters.Gundam is about to play the guy he beat in the league.I think you, Gundam and sho would definately beat the guy that beat me.Need to learn how to defend better.
u played dat mill guy, hes swag. beat him 6-1
Exactly.I should have really beat him but conceded 2 stupid goals in the last 15 mins and he blocked my open goal shot in the last few mins.

SMHIm not playing in these events again.I beat the guy easy in my group stages when i was hosting. Then whilst im waiting for viv and some next brea to finish his game. half time my guy was slewing him for all his lag 'cause he know he lost. I thought nah its not that bad it only laged coz of the rain last time. SMH i refuse to play that brea 'cause every time i think i got the ball it somehow gets to his adriano and hes 1 on 1 with my keeper. Never will i let that guy host a game ever.

Guest Sho Case

enteredneed to buy a live passi have a 1 month 1 but i think it will run out before thenmy adapter should arrive tooany of you man won these comps you have been entering lately?