PESrankings events

macz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dun no i joined it.gundam ur ranks already like in the 500's, u musta won bare tournys.i played one n got kicked out, n im ranked like 1500seen...
f*ck no, i ain't won once. This is my joke acount anyways. My main acount im ranked 51 and i've played in one tournament, true say im using that one for the official event next week, should be big!

games a f*ck*ng joke sometimes. wen it RAINS staf wallah i cant take it. u get dat dumb lag were ur running with the ball n next thing u know dey got it. had f*ck*ng D.BRAIN in my ear chatting bout OOOOOOOOOOO n AHHHHHHHHHHH. need my pro privacy not about having mandem over ur shoulder

Tonight was sh*t.That viv guys lag was horrid, red bars and all sorts when I was attacking.Reziw duppied me nicely again, guy has my number it seems so I need to go back to the drawing board (or play as Inter or Barca :D )
LOL @ the way that aint gna help you. im DESTINED for greatness

Tonight was sh*t.That viv guys lag was horrid, red bars and all sorts when I was attacking.
I TOLD YOU TO HOST MANthe guy who beat me, made ME score an own goal. Plus he did some cheap sh*t like blast it from a corner and my keeper will hit it in or somethingPro didnt want me to win, the amount of times he cleared it off the line it was joke. He knew he got life

Tonight was sh*t.That viv guys lag was horrid, red bars and all sorts when I was attacking.
I TOLD YOU TO HOST MANthe guy who beat me, made ME score an own goal. Plus he did some cheap sh*t like blast it from a corner and my keeper will hit it in or somethingPro didnt want me to win, the amount of times he cleared it off the line it was joke. He knew he got life
Yeah Rogue is a f*ck*ng cheap player through and through.Pissed me off before.It's no coincidence that the only tournament i've really progressed in has been one where it was sh*t teams only seeing as I'm decent at passing it around.

Guest Sho Case

i got prickednot too fussedwas playing FMthen the guy was threatening to kick megot kush to talk to me on MSNhe beat me 5-3 or 6-4conceeded 2 identical goals cause the screen had ibrahimovic 1 on 1 with thurami tackle,by pressing Xsee the ball go to my keeper as if i passed it to him,keeper runs to itthen boom it goes back to ibrahimovic 1 on 1 in the box doing a feint+scoringstill,it's only online