PESrankings events

macz

Tonight was sh*t.That viv guys lag was horrid, red bars and all sorts when I was attacking.
I TOLD YOU TO HOST MANthe guy who beat me, made ME score an own goal. Plus he did some cheap sh*t like blast it from a corner and my keeper will hit it in or somethingPro didnt want me to win, the amount of times he cleared it off the line it was joke. He knew he got life
THATS MY f*ck*ng LIFE STORY. wen ur defenders cant clear da ball out there own are or a single pass cant go through. u just know pros f*ck*ng u over.SHOCASE I FEEL UR PAIN. i swear dats not azy playing thou, unless hes had some tactical makeover in 24 hours.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

boy i dont even know reziduethat brer wasn't goodthe turning point was 3-2 up i hit bar,dunno why dinho can't header from 5 yardshe counters 3-3but he got a pen for my keeper blocking a shot at his feet,some jokeplus the 2 lag goalsthe timing of the goals killed it toominor,them man wouldn't even pick up a pad at an offline compwould be too shook to go or would end up asking for autographs from the 'top ranks'

pesrankings is a piece of sh*t, i just play to keep my pro levels upto bar n to get practice with playing under pressure. bare d*ckheads there thou. HOWS MAN GNA SAY IM sh*t, BUT THEN GO 'UR GOOD UR DEFINITELY GNA WIN £££ AT OFFLINE COMPS'wotta d*ckhead, had to tell him to come of my d*ck NO HOMO. know he felt like a prick too

cant believe i just got beat by that rogueblxc guy. scored some f*ckry goals. tru say i had to go to penalties with ziotree man was shouting at da t.v, heart was beating n ting. ZIOTREE WORST GUY EVER!!! FOR CUTBACKS. HE ACTUALLY LOOKS FOR THEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE MANS HITTING THE WINGS N TING, SMH. HE SCORED SOME f*ckRY GOALS ASWELL 2 OF DEM HAD A DIRTY CAMERA SWITCHES SIDES LAG.OH WELL THOUGH, ATLEAST I GOT TO THE FINAL. matt, ur not holding up the vip2 name no more. ur sliping dawgy. im sorry bout dem 8-2 wins. dnt let it get u down

cant believe i just got beat by that rogueblxc guy. scored some f*ckry goals. tru say i had to go to penalties with ziotree man was shouting at da t.v, heart was beating n ting. ZIOTREE WORST GUY EVER!!! FOR CUTBACKS. HE ACTUALLY LOOKS FOR THEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE MANS HITTING THE WINGS N TING, SMH. HE SCORED SOME f*ckRY GOALS ASWELL 2 OF DEM HAD A DIRTY CAMERA SWITCHES SIDES LAG.OH WELL THOUGH, ATLEAST I GOT TO THE FINAL. matt, ur not holding up the vip2 name no more. ur sliping dawgy. im sorry bout dem 8-2 wins. dnt let it get u down
Smh @ that guy. Scored some cheap goal, f*ck it was a glicth. Man was appologising to me afterwards for scoring that goal as well, and it was the goal that made me lose.Guy is so jammy its beyond a joke.Hate losing to these average players.

ZIOTREE WORST GUY EVER!!! FOR CUTBACKS. HE ACTUALLY LOOKS FOR THEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE MANS HITTING THE WINGS N TING, SMH.
:D :D didnt hear u complaining when you dun it to me for 90mins

ZIOTREE WORST GUY EVER!!! FOR CUTBACKS. HE ACTUALLY LOOKS FOR THEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE MANS HITTING THE WINGS N TING, SMH.
:D :D didnt hear u complaining when you dun it to me for 90mins
i only done that against u cos u cant defend the wing. this guy just force it, i let it flow naturally im diverse

Smh @ how i was 5-1 down at half time, the whole game feels different, he got 2 pens out of something that happened 5 mins ago.went on a come back and got it to 5-5 atleast. No more barca for me, keeper is sh*tBun this, pro on 360 is swag, can't even play anymore. :D