PESrankings events

macz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Risky360

was it me or was der sometin rong wid it 1st time it came outi brought it back 2 ma local game for fifa 08i didnt like the way the players runis like...wtf is goin onpro is not ment to be for xbox360 ...say no more to datRisky380.png

Guest Sho Case
was it me or was der sometin rong wid it 1st time it came outi brought it back 2 ma local game for fifa 08i didnt like the way the players runis like...wtf is goin onpro is not ment to be for xbox360 ...say no more to datRisky380.png
yhi dunno about on 360but on ps3 there was an issue with the pro movement in the gameplay at 1stan update was released via download on your PS3 which fixed it

Got f*cked in the end.Tbh every player there was swag, game that i lost in i had 8 men conceeded 3 pens(2 of them happened half way through a counter attack when i had the ball) and toldo was taking my corners(couldn't change it either coz i ran out of time)Kinda funny looking back at it.but SMH @ playing in rain. f*cks the whole game up.