Facebook

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it business wise? Cos if so I would say its more social than anything else.
Say I had a page and I added you, would your friends be able to see my page, is it linked or anything?
Nah, you can change all your settings to see who can view your profile; friends, friends of friends, your network etc...
But I assume if your trying to network, you would want your page open to the public. So people who view your friends pages can checkout yours.

Facebooks getting too deep now.I might lock it off, starting to feel uneasy.
laugh.gif:D Swear you only signed up cuple hours ago...Said it was ok at first....Then said it was sick...Now you wana dead it...

Guest The Member
laugh.gif:D Swear you only signed up cuple hours ago...Said it was ok at first....Then said it was sick...Now you wana dead it...
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID...toney just llow it

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID...toney just llow it
:D too late now they've already print screened your profile

toney just make a profile and your own group and invite people to join thats about it really and use it for the email addresses you get from being friends to these people.a pic of your tshirts is good enough you dont need to put your face on it lots of promoters have their flyers as their picture its nothing as long as its just business.literally call yourself TONEY and your last name "DA-T, DEALER" or something like that.

Guest Smell Of Death

i dont see the need to put sh*t on privatewhy would you upload anything you wouldnt want people to see on net?people need to clock that u cant really take anything off the netitll always be there

what im sayin is why would u upload something on the net (a public place) that u wouldnt want people to see?
good pointits still annoying when you get tagged without your permission thoughits just cheeky

ill be straight my sh*t was set to private them times so i could not get any old bod lookin cos i was up to no good (linking multiple chicks they may know each other)now its just a trend to have it on private so many people hide behind the blanket reason of doing so which is"SO RANDOM PEOPLE CANT ADD ME"lol the main benefit of this is so you can raid the chicken coup while the watch dogs are sleeping anyone that dont think that is naive.having pictures set to private while loggin onto your site DAILY only means ONE THING.guess what that is?

Guest PennyTraitor
hyrshnbdrfjnsrfjnrsjrayjnrwsyjktsjkmttht transition is f*ckin funny.

Guest M12 Part 2

its so much joke i swear. 1 time i was stalkin girls from uni with the mandem. saw one BUFF black ting and was like how come we never see her! literally 2/3 hours later see her in sainsburys wen we went to pick up liquor. i stared in her boat like say she was a celebrity, she mussa thought i was mad.bare times though people give u a certain i know you and your business look, even though youve never spoke to dem and i can tell thats from facebook.at uni its helped me initiate sh*t with bare girls. getting random pokes from gyal ive spoke to once etc. another jokes thing is when somebody tells u suttin that there is no way they could know about and its bait they've been stalking you on facebook. thats another automatic panty dropper