Facebook

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

facebook is structured around real info on people therefore people NEED to watch how they flex cos there is no turning back.
Once I figure out how to use Facebook my myspace is getting deleted quickly. Facebook is so long though, need to use applications to get full enjoyment out of it, only thing I know about it is when you poke someone it means you want sex.

signed up to facebooklooked around got baftlogged outaint been back since
lol i was like that at first , thinking what is the big fuss about this thing , couldnt work out how the hell to operate it.theres something fishy about facebook though

Is there a school search on there??
Just search your school name using that search bar top left.Infact anything you wanna search you do using that, event, people, groups, schools etc
Safe.Im finding certain people from school still, seems like alot more people from the endz use this than myspace.

Guest The Member

the way i see it with ppl i know or have known, if they dont want to speak to me in real life i dont wanna speak to them on the internetim not interestedalthough i did attempt to have this facebook thing but im not interested in being fakeacting like i care about their livesf*ck that

thing i hate , when people tagg you in picturesone of my old school friends put a pic of our former * group *when we were at a sleepover when we were in about yr 9 in our PJS.i was horrified to log in one day and seeing myself in PJS at about 13.its just weird.

thing i hate , when people tagg you in picturesone of my old school friends put a pic of our former * group *when we were at a sleepover when we were in about yr 9 in our PJS.i was horrified to log in one day and seeing myself in PJS at about 13.its just weird.
lol jus untag urself init.simple really.but ye i seen enuff bait crude photos.

tbh i wouldnt even know how to untag myself out of it, that site just baffles mepeople have a ridiculous amount of applications on their pagebut sayin all this, i lost in touch with one of my college friends from 1st year, i lost her number ) i have a problem with mobile phones, i always break or loose them ) and she went uni , we got back in touch via facebook , guess its like friends reunited in a different kind of way.

i asked this same question a month agoi thought it was another dating/linkage site but ive joined out of curiosity and wanting to see what old friends are up to etc and realised i can set my profile to private etc.i have only added friends who i know face to face aside from guppie and ceazyso apologies to those off here who have sent me requests,im not being rude but i want to keep it strictly to friends i physically know.

personally facebook is a god-send for me.Take away all the stupid apps and ting its helped me get in contact with puuuuure people( I've moved around nuff between the ages of 5-18 and been to 6 schools throughout my academic life)On the other hand, its not cool when I'm strolling through uni and people look at you like they know you...then on a night out they start begging like say we've been bredrins since day...dot.