What SHOULD you be doing...

Skola

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Im supposed to be going job hunting...[Movado] Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay [/Movado]
weh dem agolol i need to look for a new job aswellwot type of job u looking 4?

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
TAZA's kebabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bredrin kismet kebab>>>>>. 2.99 tandori chicken, lamb burger, doner meat, salad chips and drink. Should be doin uni work.

I have 7 assignments going in the next month.I thought they were all due in for the 25th April...woke up this morning to find out only 2 of them are due for that date...2 are due on the 11th3 are due on the 14th2 on the 25thand to top it off I have a 3hr test on the 29thmans got a hangover so nothing is happening today and next week i'm going dubai....It is physically impossible for me to finish this work-I'm screwed!

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I have 7 assignments going in the next month.I thought they were all due in for the 25th April...woke up this morning to find out only 2 of them are due for that date...2 are due on the 11th3 are due on the 14th2 on the 25thand to top it off I have a 3hr test on the 29thmans got a hangover so nothing is happening today and next week i'm going dubai....It is physically impossible for me to finish this work-I'm screwed!
Grand theft comes out the 29th

Argh I've got bare coursework to do.But instead i'm just gonna finish COD4 before i have to give it back to my bois lil bro, f*ck it.
Good call.The 1 player is SICKTheres some mad bits where ur just like WTF?!?! blink.gif Ur probably playing it on a console tho :D The accuracy of shooting with a mouse >>>> ___________Split screen aint all that anyway.

Grand theft comes out the 29th
Right before my exams.Just as well i dont have a 360 or a PS3Thinkin of gettin a 360 for my birthday and wait and buy the game after my exams.Exclusive content for the 360 >>>> the new metal gear solid being ps3 only.