my mans babymum drama

The Drama

you kno ur man is bangin her init...
I expect it at the start really, i did take him off her, but its got to the point where were in a 3 way
From time he cheated in the 1st place on his BABYS MOTHER then bam.... you aint got a chance girl...if he really respected you, he would have ended it with her and then got with you..... but he didntfrom time you steal another girls man....KARMA init

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect it at the start really, i did take him off her, but its got to the point where were in a 3 way
its bait he sexing nooiiiccee bought u a car is nothing to him, coz im guessing hes a rich boy so that pocket change how u gonna get taken for any bredrin her ringing UR man to see where he is so that she can link him???????? WHAT!!!!

Did I just hear someone say...W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WASTEGASH?!

Guest Mickey Kane
Did I just hear someone say...W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WASTEGASH?!
LMMMMAAOOOO....

Guest Mickey Kane
Yeah im waste for checking a man who left his girl for me.... :D
No...You're waste for choosing to be with a 25yr old man with 2 kids & you're how old again? 19?You never took the time to assess the situation.To make matters worse, you allowed him buying you a car and other material sh*t to keep you in check?Real woman would never let that run. Real woman come 1st same way real man come 1st. However, in his position he has children so that's something you're gonna have to handle. if you can't handle it, f*ck off somewhere because in THIS scenario, Children>>Girlfriend>>>Babymama....

You make Sacrifices when your happy and really into someone.you lot go on like the relationship has to be some what perfect, so what if im 19?6 years difference is nothing, and he's not buying me things willy nilly it was my birthday he knew i needed a car so he brought me one, i dont see nothing wrong with that apart from it being too generous, but hey it did make my day.the situation on paper sounds far more severe than actual fact, 80% of the times its just me and him, and the rest is were his ex comes into it. i just think he needs to grow up and take care of his responsibilites and not let his babymum call the shots.

Yeah im waste for checking a man who left his girl for me.... :D
lol you misguided foolif he left his chick for you what says he wont do it again when he finds next chickwhen hes probably bored of you and rinsed you outhate to burst your bubble but thats life init

U made mistake number oneugot into a relationship with a man that u stoleexampleboy A and girl A are togetherBoy B steals girl ABoy B and Girl A are togetherwhat makes B think girl A wont gwan with C*Looks above**cha cha slides out the room**rolex sweeps back in*I came here ot look for one of my odler posts from my profiel and i decided to read some thigns u said dramaur a fucking nonce

Guest Mickey Kane
WTF????Seriously, im a nonce for what exactly? 6 years is nothing mickey kane.You queers can go suck ur mothas dirty bed sheets seriously.
6 years IS something when the younger party isn't at an age where she can handle a situation like this. For example, had you been 25 and he 31, I'll bet my left testicle you wouldn't have found yourself in the situation you are in now. But then I remember women lack this thing called logic and common sense and would've found SOME way too f*ck up anyway.And you were saying 'I TOOK him from her' like yeah, we supposed to give you a Blue Peter badge.

This is like watching a Music teacher with a class full of deaf students.WHAT'S THE f*ck*ng POINT?Toney was right in one topic. Telling someone the ending to their story DOESN'T mean they'll listen to you. Leave them. This dumb broad is asking for opinions (from you made this topic you wanted opinions and advice), then not even listening to man.Face Off was also right. Unless you're my sister (I don't have any), I don't give two shits about females making mistakes.From now on moretime i'm just giving answers without showing you how I came to that conclusion.In this case here you're stupid. Plain and simple.

And there we have it Mickey Kane.We've gone from "What do you lot think?" to "Suck your mum" comments.When they don't like what they hear, they turn fool.
BECAUSE THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DOUBLE STANDARDS AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL ME A FOOL WHEN U DONT REALLY HAVE A CLUE ON WHATS GOING ON AND YOURVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT.

Nar comeon what evidence do you have to back that up?so your telling me yourve never got involved with a women who had a man?and the man wont leave the women alone?and the women cant exactly cut off all contact with the man cus they have youts?
No. I've never been involved with a woman who has a man. It's too much nonsense. There's plenty of females out there for me NOT to involve myself in such ridiculous situations. I'm also experienced and wise enough to know better, and anyone who is friends with you should be telling you the same.You've basically admitted your MAN still sees his babymother. How is he your man? You're 19, and this is your idea of a relationship? It must be if you're puttin up with this crap.Single + Clinic = You.I'll read your response Drama, but this seriously is the last comment I have for you.Peace.

Nar comeon what evidence do you have to back that up?so your telling me yourve never got involved with a women who had a man?and the man wont leave the women alone?and the women cant exactly cut off all contact with the man cus they have youts?
thats a load of rubbish mateIve never done it coz I dont expect or want it to happen to megood luck init