PS3 or Xbox 360

Rsonist

Guest Mr. Estacado
Ok, COD4 was fine when it first came out. laugh.gif
so what was wrong with it?
ANY PS3 fanboy with tinted glasses.Don't even know where the 360 hypeman comes from either.
you're a hypeman because you're makin hype/stupid comments and deviating from the original arguement like some blind retard come like some one slewed you for havin a ugly wifey and you respond with ''YEAH BUT YOUR MUM HAS NO ARMS'' etc

AINT EVEN PLAYED THE XBOX YET.... BUT PS3 IS ME ALL DAY AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GTA IS GONNA BE BETTER ON XBOX
It's not gonna be better on XBox, it just has some extra content coming out for it if your interested in that.
Online wise it is easilly 'cause PSN is just sh*t.Offline its going to have extra content so i guess that makes it better overal, no?
That was the original commen yh?Live makes the whole online experience easier alie? so making it better, it will get quicker updates before the PS3 and will get more exclusive stuff online. Correct? PSN makes it sh*t, 'cause it is. Everything you will get delayed, correct? so online on 360 is better overall. You thought everything was bless on COD, but the whole party system was 10X smoother on the 360. You would have needed to play both consoles when it first came out to realise.

The ViP2 PS3 Pro Evo community is better and I know you'll be playing that.Get a ps3, it's worth it in the long run.Although if you JUST want GTA 360 is the better option.And you're at Uni ennit? So you cant go online?actually 360 might be better for you if you cant go online, cos ps3 pro evo suffers from slowdown badly...BUT THEN AGAINall the advantages for 360 GTA are online, so that makes them void.one of my boys told me you can get a second hand 360 premium from game for £105 with a 12 month game warrenty... that might be worth a shout...

The ViP2 PS3 Pro Evo community is better and I know you'll be playing that.Get a ps3, it's worth it in the long run.Although if you JUST want GTA 360 is the better option.And you're at Uni ennit? So you cant go online?actually 360 might be better..
Whys that?

Guest Mr. Estacado
AINT EVEN PLAYED THE XBOX YET.... BUT PS3 IS ME ALL DAY AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GTA IS GONNA BE BETTER ON XBOX
It's not gonna be better on XBox, it just has some extra content coming out for it if your interested in that.
Online wise it is easilly 'cause PSN is just sh*t.Offline its going to have extra content so i guess that makes it better overal, no?
That was the original commen yh?Live makes the whole online experience easier alie? so making it better, it will get quicker updates before the PS3 and will get more exclusive stuff online. Correct? PSN makes it sh*t, 'cause it is. Everything you will get delayed, correct? so online on 360 is better overall. You thought everything was bless on COD, but the whole party system was 10X smoother on the 360. You would have needed to play both consoles when it first came out to realise.
fanboyism. anyway who said everything is ALWAYS gonna be delayed? all the things you're stating that make PSN sh*t aren't essentials they're just luxuries.yes it makes it SLIGHTLY easier to play with your friends, but we'll still be able to invite friends into games and play online.honestly the only thing live has on PSN is in-game messaging. end of.

The ViP2 PS3 Pro Evo community is better and I know you'll be playing that.Get a ps3, it's worth it in the long run.Although if you JUST want GTA 360 is the better option.And you're at Uni ennit? So you cant go online?actually 360 might be better..
Whys that?
Ports are blocked for consoles.Well, they are at all my mates unis anyway. (Cov, Birmingham, Aston, Manc, Leeds, Nottingham)..Just presuming itll be the same at all of them

To be fair I ain't even been online with the ps3 yet to make a comparison.Also llow the console wars, since Gundam owns both consoles his "hype" as you call it may just be truth.But I will see for myself and decide.

Whys that?
Ports are blocked for consoles.Well, they are at all my mates unis anyway. (Cov, Birmingham, Aston, Manc, Leeds, Nottingham)..Just presuming itll be the same at all of them
I've been told that xbox live works at my uni.I haven't see if its true for myself.