Im From North London where the Mandem Shower

Admin.

Guest PennyTraitor
Was in Oceanas yesterdaysome dude got knocked the f*ck out outside left in the floor spazzin out for like 2 minute fully shaking unable to stand up proably over nothing.Man are on some different nonsense I swear...
oceanas kingston?i woulda come jus to buy u a drink*no homo*

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
everyman reaches oceana yh. next Wednesday makes gna make an appearance stillfirst rounds on u yh penny
dun no.ima b the g'd up breh.swear drinks are like 2 pound on wednesdays minor.

Guest PennyTraitor
i aint picked up no big weights since sept 06ne u man picked up when they get a new batch inits like wholesale bare shooters picking up ounces swear they made 12k in the first ten minutes
thts one of the things i like bout north.tht should couldnt happen in souf.

Guest PennyTraitor
everyman reaches oceana yh. next Wednesday makes gna make an appearance stillfirst rounds on u yh penny
dun no.ima b the g'd up breh.swear drinks are like 2 pound on wednesdays minor.
yer a pint is £2 still
see u der goonies.

London, March 27, 2008 -- More than 600 police closed off an Islington street and raided 19 shops, cafes and flats in a huge blitz on crime today.Eighty riot vans descended on Blackstock Road, Finsbury Park, and blocked it off at either end at around 2.15pm as part of the operation, codenamed Mista.A number of people were arrested during the crackdown on drug dealing, handling stolen goods and the production of forged documents in what is the heart of London's Algerian community.Chief Superintendent Bob Carr, the head of Islington police, said: "Today's arrests have been the culmination of a lengthy operation by the MPS supported by BTP and the Immigration Service, to target those who we believe are involved in criminal activity."The operation has taken many months in the planning, collating intelligence to ensure that we are targeting the right individuals."We cannot allow people perceived to be successful through their criminality to have a negative impact on our communities - in particular young people."We know we have the support of the wider community in this area who have constantly raised the issue of criminality to the Safer Neighbourhoods teams."This is part of a long term strategy to ensure those intent on criminal activity no longer gravitate towards the area."Following the arrests today we expect there to be a number of individuals outstanding who we will be actively seeking to arrest in the coming weeks."The Safer Neighbourhoods teams who work closely with the local communities will now be engaging with key partners and residents to make the Blackstock Road area a safer place for those who live and work in the local community."Detective Chief Inspector Simon Jones of BTP said: "This is a major joint operation targeting a group of people responsible for much serious crime.The significant resources that have been devoted to Operation Mista over many months should send a message that we will do what it takes to track down criminals and bring them to justice.
OK, OK, we get it, you're Algerian.Cool off.
just proving my previous point.
lol at proving a point that no one disputed or even mentioned. sick guy.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was wondering why there was so much traffic arond Seven Sisters. I was on a 259 that took about 40 minutes to pass the Tesco's. All the buses were being diverted along Seven Sisters Road. It's only when I saw the BBC website I knew something happened in Stamford Hill. But the amount of people getting off buses was sick. Looked like they were walking to some festival or something,
Yeah, same here I was on the 259 as well but I was getting off are Seven Sisters.

i aint picked up no big weights since sept 06ne u man picked up when they get a new batch inits like wholesale bare shooters picking up ounces swear they made 12k in the first ten minutes
i hear u u could not really run it in north aswell but the guys had the thing on lockthey would tell all the dealers to get to the place by nine at nine o clock u r locked u can not get out until them guys have confirmed that u can go some miltary flex in this giant room and they come in go behind the winebar with PURE FOOD!! everyone is a bit edgey coz there are strapped guys by the gates and u r looking around hoping no one is on some robbery tip then its just like a market pure scales u say ur weight and they bag up right in front of youif anyone has gone to a wholesalers market that is exactly what it is but with weed

Guest PennyTraitor
i hear u u could not really run it in north aswell but the guys had the thing on lockthey would tell all the dealers to get to the place by nine at nine o clock u r locked u can not get out until them guys have confirmed that u can go some miltary flex in this giant room and they come in go behind the winebar with PURE FOOD!! everyone is a bit edgey coz there are strapped guys by the gates and u r looking around hoping no one is on some robbery tip then its just like a market pure scales u say ur weight and they bag up right in front of youif anyone has gone to a wholesalers market that is exactly what it is but with weed
in my head i was think it was hard food. still greasy never the less

I was wondering why there was so much traffic arond Seven Sisters. I was on a 259 that took about 40 minutes to pass the Tesco's. All the buses were being diverted along Seven Sisters Road. It's only when I saw the BBC website I knew something happened in Stamford Hill. But the amount of people getting off buses was sick. Looked like they were walking to some festival or something,
Yeah, same here I was on the 259 as well but I was getting off are Seven Sisters.
Yeah, I ended up getting off at the station and jumping on a train to Euston.Euston station was ram like carnival. I looked up at the train imes and saw every single train was delayed. Pissed.

Hang tite the fellow North man thinking things have just got greezey because a cople man have died.come liv in Ponders End, pure working class London which the council has forgotten about because theres no stand out ethnic minority.Only now has rat alley been dealt with.
ponders was the onli place i ever got moved to__>>>>191
lmao ponders endf*ck outta hereany immigrant ends full of white hoesi remember when they were gnna give it a n9 postcde

Hang tite the fellow North man thinking things have just got greezey because a cople man have died.come liv in Ponders End, pure working class London which the council has forgotten about because theres no stand out ethnic minority.Only now has rat alley been dealt with.
ponders was the onli place i ever got moved to__>>>>191
lmao ponders endf*ck outta hereany immigrant ends full of white hoesi remember when they were gnna give it a n9 postcde
Meet me at southbury station innit