Stephen Hunt "David Bentley? He ain't bloody Maradona"

TF S4DK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Even more ironic is a fan saying that when his club homes Robinson, Dawson, Chimbonda, Lee, Zokora, Kaboul, Tainio, Bent, Gardner, Ekotto & Rocha...
And what has that got to do with anything?!Did i say we were of top 4 standard...Did i actually say anything in regards to us being filled with quality players.Obviously i hit a nerve when i mentioned your beloved Wally, God forbid anyone say anything negative about the little c*nt. You utter simple dunce. lol @ classifying what i said was ironic, do you know the meaning of the word?!Nah, i see you are clutching again.Becoming extremely boring you tedious f*ck hole.

Even more ironic is a fan saying that when his club homes Robinson, Dawson, Chimbonda, Lee, Zokora, Kaboul, Tainio, Bent, Gardner, Ekotto & Rocha...
And what has that got to do with anything?!Did i say we were of top 4 standard...Did i actually say anything in regards to us being filled with quality players.Obviously i hit a nerve when i mentioned your beloved Wally, God forbid anyone say anything negative about the little c*nt. You utter simple dunce. lol @ classifying what i said was ironic, do you know the meaning of the word?!Nah, i see you are clutching again.Becoming extremely boring you tedious f*ck hole.
:D sensing the passion in this post, bit of a role reversal going on.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

I like stephen hunt, plays with his heart on his sleeve and talks what he feels. He's a bit bitter towards bentley tho did DB f*ck his sister or suttin?

LOL.Your obviously missing the point, please re-read the thread befoe continuing & ask yourself where you realistically consider Tottenham in the order of top clubs.Then think...Every player in your list >>>>> Every player in my list