Fao - ladies and any crossdressers on here

LuLu

lulz @ owning dresses tbh, but allow being 18 and living in skinny jeansSo this summer might have to buss 1 buss 2 buss 3...might keep the skeng taped to thigh.5130423911426_med.jpgThis will break my dress fast
I used to love those dresses. Very comfortable and airy in the summer.
:D :D them doing lunges on the sly ones there

lulz @ owning dresses tbh, but allow being 18 and living in skinny jeansSo this summer might have to buss 1 buss 2 buss 3...might keep the skeng taped to thigh.5130423911426_med.jpgThis will break my dress fast
:D:D them doing lunges on the sly ones there
Had a feeling someone would reply to that word. Didnt kno how else to describe it.

Had a feeling someone would reply to that word. Didnt kno how else to describe it.
nah i get you Jodie, wearing dresses feels mad free *no westwood*

nah i get you Jodie, wearing dresses feels mad free *no westwood*
It really does...feel like the girl in the Lacoste advert for Touch of Pink.If you havent seen it already

That dress u posted dipset is niceim small so i can pull of wearing certain tops as dress'es , its madnessi do like the shirt dresse's though
i bought one top from jane norman, and they only had it in size 14 so i turned it into a dressillustrious is me

ive actually been out in a top, put a belt round it and wore it as a dress, nobody knows the difference lol
except for these lotgossip1.jpg
:D More time u get that anydaybut yeah, i like the way you styled out the top into a dress, thats the only time the high waist belts come handy i guess

Guest PennyTraitor
if i see u in that its over.

ive actually been out in a top, put a belt round it and wore it as a dress, nobody knows the difference lol
except for these lotgossip1.jpg
:DMore time u get that anydaybut yeah,
lmfao polar-bear-tongue.jpeg2008-01-23T113744Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_TECH-DAVOS-POLARROSE-DC.jpgSENDING coming from dips these days
lool @ you ..stirring.jpgIts never bout tekin her for chakz still, although chakz got taken for a chakz in the pic thread .. :D