Ronaldo...

Guest mattthernbsinger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thierry Henry...You said player, not winger.
tell me a seaon henry had as good as this one
SMH.2003/04 maybe...2002/03 could even have been there if Arsenal hadn't choked.
great seasons no doubt but what Ronaldo is doing to the league has not been seen before IMO, I mean how many goals did Henry get in those seasons (genuine question)i bet its not much more than Ronaldo has from Right Wing FFS
30 goals in the league.
& he broke the all time assists record.So Henry was doing the job of a winger (assists) & Striker (goals)Same as Ronaldo& Arguably with more style.

Guest Eduardo

Henry 24 goals 23 assists in the league one season, that's crazy.Another season 30 goals 9 assists.Another, 25 goals 15 assists.Ronaldo has 26 goals 6 assists in the league this season so far.

Club Season League Cup Europe TotalApps Goals Assists Apps Goals Assists Apps Goals Assists Apps Goals Assists2003–04 37 30 9 4 4 0 10 5 2 51 39 11Based on club football. Maybe my stats are wrong but thats what they said... & it might include why I topped Ronaldo's assists up too cos they was from the same place...

there was always soemone better then henry AND it dont count if you dont win anything in them seasons especially when you continually fail to tun up in cup finals.